What's new

"Why Bhutto and the Elites Hate Musharraf"

Arsenal I think you will find that Maggie is hated up north rather than in London. there are plenty of her fans down here.......And whilst I disagreed with her and her policies, at least she was Tory outside and in. Unlike Bliar (spelling made for a point there) who claimed to be Labour but in reality was Tory.

True Blair tried to paint himslef as Labour when he was a Cons

I personaly havent met anyone here in London that loved Thatcher anyway :)
because of the Tax roit that happen in 89 i think .

Anyway....

For all its worth lets hope BROWN doesn't cock up and Pakistan gets a good leader that they deserve.

Back to the topic. Imho Bhutto and the elite hates Musharraf's guts for his genuine attempt to end corruption and introducing new tax policies. Six years ago less than 1% of the (tax eligable) population was paying tax, today the % has risen to 3-5%!

Go Musharraf! :pakistan:

Back to the topic. Imho Bhutto and the elite hates Musharraf's guts for his genuine attempt to end corruption and introducing new tax policies. Six years ago less than 1% of the (tax eligable) population was paying tax, today the % has risen to 3-5%!

Go Musharraf! :pakistan:

Tax payers are hugely important for any country, PPP had their chances, missed them. Only one government had managed to improve the economy to this standard. B B has to share some of the blame of Zardari, she is (was) after all a prime minister of a country and had the power to stop Zardaris corruption which she must have known completely.

Ofcourse she knew! Just look at the foreign debt, it almost doubled in a decade under BB and NS (1987-98)!
Development budget during the two most corrupted leaders in national history is estimated at $20 billion, most of it just disappeared without leaving any trace...not to talk about bad loans! :disagree:

I have no problem with women ruling. However I do have a problem with Incompetent and corrupt women. Hence I have a problem with Bhutto....
I second that Keys..couldn't of said it in so few words.

hey im not an immigrant im an anglo saxon aussie revert my great granparents were born in australia i was only quoting a hadith by the way thatcher made britain a nation of beggars so did benezir so did that bangaldesh lady i hope usa elects hilary so it can run that palce to the ground lol

Well I apologize for my crude comments and have deleted the afore mentioned post. However I still disagree with the general gist of what you said.

Back
Top Bottom