What's new

Why believe conspiracy theorists?

Yeah Just like after 26/11 Indians had their heads deep inside their a$$ and thinking they could do surgical strikes and ended up sending dossiers (After realizing their aukat).

No,just like pakistanis were lying that mumbai attacks were inside job(even after their own govt accepting that the attackers who massacred unarmed civilians were aukat filled pakistanis).That is better example for conspiracy theory and denial mode.India's decision on whether to do surgical strike (and risk an open war) or pursue other means for revenge have nothing to with conspiracy theories.

US/Inidan funded activities are on an all time low. There are very few suicide attacks happening.

US/inidan funded activities--Another pathetic conspiracy theory.Do you know pak army is recieving reimbursements from U.S for fighting ttp?And no,the terror activities by pakistanis in their own country is not in an all time low-There was nearly a dozen blasts in last two months,latest of which happened yesterday(pakistanis mostly bomb each other during fridays after prayer,last friday there was suicide blast at some funeral prayer which killed 18 men)

Its truly amazing. Now the Americans want to tell us what to believe, how to act, how to think... Its also amusing how our own media is controlled by people who are more American than Americans. My mistake to create a twitter account taught me this.

In the year 1979 a very interesting thing happened as a direct result of American interference. The people of Iran decided they had had enough and decided to push the US out of the picture completely. The Iranians drove the Shah out and replaced him with a government that refused to bow to US pressure and stood against them no matter what.

I say this despite being a liberal secularist, despite not agreeing with the Islamist system the Iranian nation implemented in their country after that. An alliance with the US always comes at the cost of National interest, our economy and our lives... I was initially a supporter of the war but I have learned the biggest mistake we made was the war pushing our GDP growth from 8.4% in 2005-2% now... (which the PPP government has also caused)

The best thing for Pakistan to do at the moment is turn away from US for its mistreatment of Pakistan and join the Iran camp. At least they are living with honour and dignity. At least they haven't suffered $ 68 Billion in War on terror damage and got nothing in return (Don't bullshit me about aid because its about 10 Billion so we are the loosers in the war, especially when we couldn't even defeat the Taliban)...

@t the article by Nadir Hussain... which this is responding to I will say it is entirely true. For years the government kept denying there was a Blackwater presence in Pakistan, something which Zaid Hamid and Ahmed Qureshi have continuously claimed. And guess what we all learned it was true when Raymond Davis decided to go on a rampage and killed two Pakistani civilians. Did he get justice? No. Because Americans are above the law.

The Americans have been handed over control of the country.

By the way the fact that the poster brought Imran Khan into the picture (even though this has nothing to do with him) proves how desperate US is to ensure Imran Khan doesn't come to power and Pakistan continues to be a lackey despite grievous losses of over 40000 people (civilians and soldiers) killed in the war. We must do everything to bring Imran Khan into power and kick the Americans out like the Iranians in 1979. Like the Chinese before that, and the Japanese.

Pakistanis are beginning to hate the US. Nothing surprising, considering how they've treated us.

US/inidan funded activities--Another pathetic conspiracy theory.Do you know pak army is recieving reimbursements from U.S for fighting ttp?And no,the terror activities by pakistanis in their own country is not in an all time low-There was nearly a dozen blasts in last two months,latest of which happened yesterday(pakistanis mostly bomb each other during fridays after prayer,last friday there was suicide blast at some funeral prayer which killed 18 men)

I am saying suicide attacks, you are saying blasts ----- there is a big difference. TTP is now unable to recruit enough people to train them for suicide attacks. Now they are just fixing bombs in cars, throwing grenades at people and blowing themselves up when trying to make IEDs.

No US military aid is coming to Pakistan anymore. Not even a single payment of the oft-quoted Kerry-Luger Bill is received yet. Pakistan was supposed to receive the first instalment in 2010.

I am saying suicide attacks, you are saying blasts ----- there is a big difference. TTP is now unable to recruit enough people to train them for suicide attacks. Now they are just fixing bombs in cars, throwing grenades at people and blowing themselves up when trying to make IEDs.

No US military aid is coming to Pakistan anymore. Not even a single payment of the oft-quoted Kerry-Luger Bill is received yet. Pakistan was supposed to receive the first instalment in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom