What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai aaj subh aate hee mera dil bahut dukha??????

razpak bha mai aapkee bahut izzat karta tha, atleast shayad aap to aise nathe ki bina baat kissi ke bare me ye lehza istemaal karte??????????

very very sad bhai Razpak????????

Aaj mods vacation par hain :lol:
nahi yaar unhe bhi to entertainment chahiye, ye jo kuch chalraha tha ye entertainment se kam he kya
Threads/ Picture 3 reasons ki wajah se chalti he:
1: Entertainment
2: Entertainment
3: Entertainment

bhai aaj subh aate hee mera dil bahut dukha??????

razpak bha mai aapkee bahut izzat karta tha, atleast shayad aap to aise nathe ki bina baat kissi ke bare me ye lehza istemaal karte??????????

very very sad bhai Razpak????????

I have apologized twice and will not keep on apologizing. If people think they can insult my country and act smug, then they must deal with the consequences. I don't remember ever insulting India.

Most of the callous bastards here will not recognize the fact that I never open anti-india threads, nor put people down, and If India does well in something I congratulate them.

But if these assholes want to bring up Pakistani civilian deaths, virgins, and insult to my country, they must realize I don't have the patience for it.

I have apologized twice and will not keep on apologizing. If people think they can insult my country and act smug, then they must deal with the consequences. I don't remember ever insulting India.

Most of the callous bastards here will not recognize the fact that I never open anti-india threads, nor put people down, and If India does well in something I congratulate them.

But if these assholes want to bring up Pakistani civilian deaths, virgins, and insult to my country, they must realize I don't have the patience for it.

but ur signature does't resembles ur innocent nature:rofl:

Well said. :cheers:

People need to understand cause and effect.

yaar ye kaise log hain jinhe itna zeher pilaaya ja chuka hai ki aab inhe paanee aur zeher ka faraq hee nahee pata????????

this is very sad for a nation that its educated lot on which the future gowth of nation/society is based is going the guttrs with this kind of highly biased & crappy notions???????????

RazPak bhai, gayi Bhens pani mein,
lo ji tusi fir suru ho gye, mafi safi mangne kaun keh raha he, hum log to bas ita chah reh hein ki tum na apna cool sool na kho
warna mere itte sare bhasan to bekar gye na bas thanks keh diye kuch to follow kr lo, yr gussa chodo thodi si lassi wasi mangwao yr

wrong you started it , arent these tallibunnies killing innocents in Pakistan , arent the same people used to collect money for them to fight in Afghanistan & India??????
come on freind , what was the need to abuse Bhramins , what had they done to you ?????that you had a right to paint them like you did , i always tried to be unbaised & nutral .....but you broke my heart...i mean it you hearted my soul & sentiments.....atleast i dint expected this from you ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom