What's new

Why are Pak missiles named after foreign invaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U gave no answer for my previous post questioning ur false pride and equally false sense of history.

I'm a pure Brahmin,I can chant the slokas my forefathers chanted for past several thousand years...we dint have to change our religion inspite the of the tidedal wave of history made some people like u who were hindus of Kandhar region ,then Buddist and now call urself as martial muslim pathan...

What marial race u talk about when u have to morph into something new everytime a invader came knocking at ur doorstep,so for for the martial traits??

Sikhs belong to the group of those Jatt,Khatri,Rajput and Dorga punjabi hindus who traditionally donate their f elder son to sikh panth to become part khalsa of army...Sikhism is indian dramic panth.They didnt have to Change their name.So martial gal, as u see ur knowldge about sikhs is also zero.

:lol: OMG well Pathans were never Hindus. get it to your head.

And as far as brahmins are concerned the origional hindus consider them fake who have just manupulated hinduism.

Oh nah Sikhs are not Hindus dont try to do away with the difference between Martial races and non martial races.

And hey if you dont have any complex then why you needed to say you are a pure Brahmins?????

When we say Muslims we are all equal Muslims no pure no unpure.

When we talk about ethnicities then we talk about races.

So by your logic i feel Hindus are not the same

So Prithvi is high cast missile or low cast missile ????

Probably million replies already given for such a silly question in this forum. Agni, Prithivi, Trishul isn't related to Hinduism it's sanskrit for Fire, Land and trident, remember these name was given by our beloved missile man Abdul Kalam who is a Muslim. :azn:

And Ghauri refer to a place called Ghaur and Ghazni also refer to a place called Ghaza in Afghanistan, so what's the problem? ;)

You can play this game of semantics all day along but i know deeply many of you realize the ideological meaning of these names given to modern weapons on both sides

You can't hide the truth no matter how hard you try ;)

Ali,

except for "Arjun " all other names have no religious connotations.

Lame excuse. Prithvi was a Hindu king and not Indian King. If we are talking in terms of current day India and Pakistan then Prithvi doesnt belong to current day India either.

Again why Arjun then ? and how Arjun belongs to India and not hinudism?

Got the logic! So its all got to do with religion....!

But I guess a little historical context for your rulers while naming the missiles could have helped.

So supposedly, if Ukraine names its missiles as Hitler, Goering and Himmler, that should be fine right? After all Hitler was a Christian and he invaded the Soviet Union and not Ukraine. So what if Ukraine was itself a part of the SU and broke away later. Right?

The discussion here involves terminology of Pakistani missiles vis a vis Indian weapons. Every nation has it's idols and ideologies, Pakistan didn't follow suit of any other country hence the likes of Soviet Union are not obliged to do the same. In the same context one could argue on US naming it's carrier group after the guy who rained hell on Japanese in the Pacific .

LOL.....what's this nonsense about martial races?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Jana is constantly lecturing Indians about caste discrimination, and here he is, openly talking about "martial races" and "non martial races".

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

quote:It is none of any Indian's business to question why Pakistan is naming any thing on anyone. unquote.

I still remember my late grandfather used to tell me a little story about a Potter in his village while whipping his donkey and saying 'o tera cham ne kise dekhan, Kaam dekhana' no one is going to see your white colour but your job done.

So guys ''time will tell; heaven or hell''.
What ever both parties name their missiles will not help but the capabilities of destruction will.

Chill-ax

Thats what i am telling but your countrymen are trying to do away with some hidden fear or uncomfort about names of our missiles.

I told them it doesnt matter whatever name we give to our missiles on both sides but its the performance of the product that matters.

rest just a useless thread Indians tried to get an upper edge by saying these names dont belong to Pakistan whereas they failed to see none of the names they given to their tanks and missile belong to India.

Rather on both sides the names belong to their religion :)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Jana is constantly lecturing Indians about caste discrimination, and here he is, openly talking about "martial races" and "non martial races".

"he" i am not he. I am SHE

so next time correct it.

rest read my other posts. On the basis of martial races we do not stop anyone from entering Mosques unlike Hindus .

she not a he

secondly go through the thread and catch up, on why she is talking about it.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

He has an INDIAN name not Persian,afgani,turk and arab

what his name, if its robbie its not indian.

Thats what i am telling but your countrymen are trying to do away with some hidden fear or uncomfort about names of our missiles.

I told them it doesnt matter whatever name we give to our missiles on both sides but its the performance of the product that matters.

rest just a useless thread Indians tried to get an upper edge by saying these names dont belong to Pakistan whereas they failed to see none of the names they given to their tanks and missile belong to India.

Rather on both sides the names belong to their religion
:)
Actually jana our missile names don't signify islamic teachings or any mandated part of our religious teachings, but show our warrior-like culture since they're named after emperors not saints or sahabas

Rather the irony is that all indian missile names signify divine elements of hinduism

And I think I hit the nail on the head here. correct folks?

Lets do one thing, Let 'em bark

RobbieS, Did your mom gave u name, tell me why

emo_girl. I can clearly see that you are perturbed by this thread to an extent that you start getting personal. I can think of a million insinuations in reply to yours (we Jatts dont need much provocation anyways) but I wont stoop that low as to ask you about your family.

Rest my case.

emo_girl. I can clearly see that you are perturbed by this thread to an extent that you start getting personal. I can think of a million insinuations in reply to yours (we Jatts dont need much provocation anyways) but I wont stoop that low as to ask you about your family.

Rest my case.

she did not do any thing wrong there, she answered your question in form of another question.

:lol: OMG well Pathans were never Hindus. get it to your head.

And as far as brahmins are concerned the origional hindus consider them fake who have just manupulated hinduism.

Oh nah Sikhs are not Hindus dont try to do away with the difference between Martial races and non martial races.

Oh,yaa

who u guys are central asian or monghols....??

Who were the hindus and Buddist who were living in kandhar region before the arrivial of islam??

Do u even aware of history of Afghanistan and its Buddist past??

And That last hindu king Raja dhir of Taxlila/Rawalpindi was infact a Brahmin dynasty??

origional hindus ??:lol:..u want to tell me about hinduism :hitwall:

U aint know nothing... better start with reading some quality history books...otherwise for an educated lady ur ideas are classical jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom