What's new

Why Are Jews So Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another thread worshipping jews. They seem to have acquired a mythical status among their adversaries.
They are pretty normal people if you ask me.

The conspiracy theorists almost ascribe supernatural powers to Jews. They are portrayed as some sort of demi-gods 14 million people controlling 1.4 billion Muslims. Pretty blasphemous, if you ask me.

So in order to gain success and influence in this world, you must defy God? The righteous Muslim can thus never prosper according to you.
Well, we Muslims can't mass starve people to death and cause the deaths of 60 million people, you should be thankful that Hitler prevented your country from becoming a Communist mass starvation camp like Ukraine and other Soviet republics, otherwise today you would have been working your behind off in a "Gulag" somewhere in Siberia.

Lol, i don't know, but what i do know is that American people are busy being brainwashed into human dummies who don't even know that their country's name starts with a U. :disagree::usflag:
I am sure palestinians have not brainwashed most pakistanis into supporting their cause?

The conspiracy theorists almost ascribe supernatural powers to Jews. They are portrayed as some sort of demi-gods 14 million people controlling 1.4 billion Muslims. Pretty blasphemous, if you ask me.
Yep, and they dont have a claw.
Borat Wants to Beat up the Jewish Matt Zaller? - YouTube

I am sure palestinians have not brainwashed most pakistanis into supporting their cause?

Why do you talk so much gibberish mate?

Back to topic simply Jews being powerful is a myth that will see its destruction when America goes bust or Americans wake up

Why do you talk so much gibberish mate?

Back to topic simply Jews being powerful is a myth that will see its destruction when America goes bust or Americans wake up
How is it the assertion that americans are dummies used by jews is any less gibberish.
American support to jews has religious, historical and cultural basis.

There aren't even Palestinians lobby's in Pakistan and last i checked Pakistan is an ally of America which is a ally of israel.

:pakistan::usflag:

Well, we Muslims can't mass starve people to death and cause the deaths of 60 million people, you should be thankful that Hitler prevented your country from becoming a Communist mass starvation camp like Ukraine and other Soviet republics, otherwise today you would have been working your behind off in a "Gulag" somewhere in Siberia.

Mass starvation is the way to succes? :lol:

Surely, a nation can prosper without taking such extreme 'measures'. Look at the Asian Tigers. So that's a lame excuse.:cheesy:

Lol, thanks for proving my point, the American people are fed this kind of degenerate nonsense, which is why America's newer generations are becoming dumber and dumber, i pray that the American people wake up from their slumber and stand up for their country, the principles that their founding fathers stood for, and one of those is to stop interfering in foreign wars, as Sir George Washington put it, may he rest in peace. :usflag::usflag:

They work hard, they strive for perfection, want to be the best at everything they do, they actually believe they are God chosen people so they try to live up to that. Part of that has to do with the way they were raised, their talmudic teachings. If you look at any current or previous power in the world, you will find that jews lived their during that time. Ancient Egypt, Ptolemaic Alexandria, Persia, Othmon Empire, Andalusia, Natzi German, Soviet Union, and now USA. I think it has to do something with the way they were raised that makes them wanna be among the best...... That being said, Israel is still an Evil state, and will always be as long as don't recognize the crimes they committed in the ME, and aslong as the apologize and give all the lands/things they stole....Quran 2:47 O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.

I think, the author (Pakistani) is telling us the hints, if Pakistan become Zionist state, we, 200 million population more than Israelis, will control the US, banks, and media on Pakistan. If we educate ourselves to understand the basic life, we will no doubt to control and punish US just like Israel does.

It encourage us to think twice and think deeply, Jews has many long history and bad/good experiments before they get the concept of controlling the world. Pakistan should start asap to protect their sovereignty. :coffee:

Mass starvation is the way to succes? :lol:

Surely, a nation can prosper without taking such extreme 'measures'. Look at the Asian Tigers. So that's a lame excuse.:cheesy:
You seem to have a sense of insecurity for which you are using too much smileys, very nice.

Hitler and the Nazis did a great favor to Germany by preventing it from becoming a Soviet Vassal state, otherwise your likes would be working in a "Gulag" in Siberia for comrade Stalin.

I rest my case an Indian using a propaganda made by a Jew-Cohen aka Borat-quite funny though. If a non jew made a film like this taking the pi$$ out of Jews they would be called anti Semitic. That is propaganda
Well, if you want I can post some of the muslim comedians asserting islam is peaceful after 911.(look up Axis of evil comedy tour) They are funny as hell and are by my favourite comics( maj jobrani et all)
Hope you wont call it propaganda??

Because it matches your propaganda, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom