What's new

Why are BSF men so angry?

That is what Indian wants to feel important about... Ohh see "People wants to migrate to India for better life, so we became like middle east and Europe, Ohh yea we are super pawww now".. Kiss my stinky ""A$$"

That is what Indian wants to feel important about... Ohh see "People wants to migrate to India for better life, so we became like middle east and Europe, Ohh yea we are super pawww now".. Kiss my stinky ""A$$"

The people of Meghalaya still eat the Snail(Shamok) and Rice Barn(kora). So, it is very far to become a Super Paw!
At least the mass people should get the right of a human.

Why don't you kiss it yourself and tell your countrymen to stay off our borders.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

The people of Meghalaya still eat the Snail(Shamok) and Rice Barn(kora). So, it is very far to become a Super Paw!
At least the mass people should get the right of a human.

Your friend Chinese as a whole eat dogs,cats, snails, snakes and not to mention pork..so what is BD gonna do about it.

One can choose whatever he please, eating habits are sociological not anthropological. Who cares what/he she eats? one should be fine of other's eating habits as long as it is not cannibalism. So stop with the cuisine bashing you all.

Why don't you kiss it yourself and tell your countrymen to stay off our borders.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Your friend Chinese as a whole eat dogs,cats, snails, snakes and not to mention pork..so what is BD gonna do about it.

Why are you bringing China in this ongoing conflict? There is no word of friendship in diplomacy. In this case there is only word i.e. the interest of the Nation. We should not involve the Chinese here. We have the relations of common interests with the different Nations of the world. So, your word about the Chinese is not suited there.

Your A$$ may be stinky, but the truth is we dont give a $hit about what you think of us. BTW your post above is not making any sense and utterly amusing. LOL

BSF folks should engage in more sex, sex is the solution to anger :P

Why are you bringing China in this ongoing conflict? There is no word of friendship in diplomacy. In this case there is only word i.e. the interest of the Nation. We should not involve the Chinese here. We have the relations of common interests with the different Nations of the world. So, your word about the Chinese is not suited there.

If you chose friends by their eating habits then I don't seem your point in having friendship with China.

He merely informed you that the chinese eat a variety of things and is BD going to lecture them? Oh you can insult Indians about their eating habits but cannot even whimper when your best friendly comrades does things which you cant even dream of.

If you chose friends by their eating habits then I don't seem your point in having friendship with China.

Well neither should the Indo-Israel relationship work. Israelis love their beef

Bhai iss gadhe ki dum ke dimag mein gobar bhara hai. :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

People of West Bengal are not the Continua-tor.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those were the contributor, but suppressed by the Aryan cluster led by the Shama Prasad Mukharjee. Sharaj Party was their defense. But those were failed by the combined action of the Aryan and the Punjabis. Our united Bang tribe is now broken. We the Bangladeshis, the last hope for the continuation of the ancient Dravidian Nation. The people of West Bengal one day will understand what was lost by them? They will not be survived as Bangali by the Hindustani Hindi Aggression. They have taken their own way. We may have sorrow for that. It is a tragic shock to the ancient Bangladeshi Nation, who were failed to Establish the United Banglastan or Brihot Bangladesh. We know that, the Aryans are the main culprit to destroy Banglastan or Brihot Bangladesh. Now, we are happy with present Bangladesh territory.

Back
Top Bottom