What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

That pane loser was a town and I bet chain is another one of his accounts. Pathetic no live endians.

by the congress I people and lovers that time people where congress doers now they are not ! what to do still no judgement have been made for it !

this religion quarrell will go for century !

Fail example sullah, attack was carried out by the liberal Congress party but they where defended by Hindu group RSS. Nice try circumcised boy.
Even with my circumcised dick it is still bigger than yours :lol: Indians have the smallest cocks in the world :rofl: No wonder all Indian women go for white guys in the West

Funny though, because even Jews are circumcised, the people who you "had an alliance with for 3000 years"

Even with my circumcised dick it is still bigger than yours :lol: Indians have the smallest cocks in the world :rofl: No wonder all Indian women go for white guys in the West

Funny though, because even Jews are circumcised, the people who you had an alliance with for 3000 years
are you athiest or not hashashin ?

by the congress I people and lovers that time people where congress doers now they are not ! what to do still no judgement have been made for it !

this religion quarrell will go for century !

Try something better than google translate. :)

Funny though, because even Jews are circumcised, the people who you had an alliance with for 3000 years

These Indians need specially made small condoms lmaooo kid you not google it was a bbc article about it yet they have audacity to talk about others dicks. :lol:

Bro, Atheism is forbidden in Islam, and I read that somewhere that in some islamic countries there is a law against atheism.
yeah I would be terrorist in saudi arabia and put to death thats completly hpeless of uneducated oil people to do that !

Back
Top Bottom