What's new

Who's Obsessed With Whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...but you can't give any facts and figures to rebut the data in the OP.

Yup I knew that.

I did what I could in the limited amount of leisure time I get. You have a better one? I'm all ears.

whatever makes you happy..... yes we are obsessed with you thats why as soon you found out about it you came here to tell us :lol:

Do Pakistanis have no proof to support their claim that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan? Nothing? Nada? Zilch?

whatever makes you happy..... yes we are obsessed with you thats why as soon you found out about it you came here to tell us :lol:

Actually I had found out about it many many days back. Feel free to check my post history.

Today I just thought why not let your countrymen come to light.

I think it is u . You created this thread It was u who did this time consuming 'Research' .

So point is its YOU and only You

Do Pakistanis have no proof to support their claim that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan? Nothing? Nada? Zilch?

We will give counter proof when you will give us some solid proof...... Google trend doesn't count as some proof of obsession.

Indians basically provide all the revenue for Zaid Hamid. LoL.

I think it is u . You created this thread It was u who did this time consuming 'Research' .

If this is what you call 'time consuming', I wonder how many decades it took you to type this comment.

We will give counter proof when you will give us some solid proof...... Google trend doesn't count as some proof of obsession.

I didn't ask you for a counter-proof. I merely asked for a 'better' proof. Do you have any?

LOL...

Desperateness of pakistanis is clearly visible on this thread, they are now storming this thread with random videos instead of any solid rebuttle to undeniable fact provided by OP :lol:

^^^^^ LOLZ we are now desperate aswell

Albeit, a few years old but read it from an Indian's Perspective.

Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan? Autar Krishan Lidhoo07 May, 2008

Pakistan has reigned supreme in our Indian minds. It has been the favourite topic of all discussions. Why can't we leave Pakistan and its affairs alone? Are we obsessed with it? Other neighbouring countries should also get equal importance.

PAKISTAN IS an international reality. There should be no second thought about it. But then why are we Indians so obsessed with Pakistan that we have been repeatedly discussing that country since 1947? What makes Pakistan so special that we in India do not think as much about other neighbouring countries, as we think of this particular country?
Read More.
Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

If this is what you call 'time consuming', I wonder how many decades it took you to type this comment.

I didn't ask you for a counter-proof. I merely asked for a 'better' proof. Do you have any?

Yup that you are on this forum..... :lol:

And yeah we Indians are here because "we like beating the hell outta our enemy in their own house"

;)

Yup that you are on this forum..... :lol:

No facts. No figures. No proof. Yup, just what I had expected. Keep it up.

Albeit, a few years old but read it from an Indian's Perspective.

Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan? Autar Krishan Lidhoo07 May, 2008

Pakistan has reigned supreme in our Indian minds. It has been the favourite topic of all discussions. Why can't we leave Pakistan and its affairs alone? Are we obsessed with it? Other neighbouring countries should also get equal importance.

PAKISTAN IS an international reality. There should be no second thought about it. But then why are we Indians so obsessed with Pakistan that we have been repeatedly discussing that country since 1947? What makes Pakistan so special that we in India do not think as much about other neighbouring countries, as we think of this particular country?
Read More.
Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Another one. No facts. No figures. Merely random articles to support their obtuse hypothesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom