What's new

WHO WILL WIN CRICKET WORLDCUP 2011

I have kept my fingers crossed, we have to lift the cup this time, this is our best time

Its Pakistan who are gonna be World Champions - Logic? Zaid Hamid thinks so :P

No offence to ZH fans here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan always had a good bowling attack the worry was the batting. Pakistani Batsmen have shown some promise in recent times in every game some one managed to score big which is a very good sign. Pakistan will not be an easy picking this time.

Clues for the world cup: India: will start this world cup badly and end with unexpected manner (But not will be the champs.) South Africa: world cup curse will continues. England: Miss the trick, They left the subcontinent players out. Australia:They need 15 physios to take care there 15. New Zealand: They will ready for 2015. but not this time. West Indies: Black horse of the tournament. Bangladesh: Others will definitely worry. Zimbabwe: Out of date in batting department
Pakistan: Best batting department in the tournament. Sri Lanka: Balanced and the most experienced team in the tournament. have so many options against every country. India, Pakistan South Africa and Sri Lanka will reach the semi finals. 2009, 20/20 Semi finalist will reach the finals. we'll see... 2nd of April.

No host country ever won the world cup so what will be the result this time . will we see a repeat of history or a new history where India or sri lanka will win the cup

No host country ever won the world cup so what will be the result this time . will we see a repeat of history or a new history where India or sri lanka will win the cup

Well as you said this is the history and history will repeat it self again. This time like always no host would win the WC but that country would win the WC who was supposed to be one of the hosts. ;)

My fav's India..
Home ground.. along with a relatively strong team..

Though I will support India but I think Australia and Sri Lanka have most chances of winning this WC. India and Pakistan will be underdogs. Others has no chance.

Back
Top Bottom