What's new

WHO WILL WIN CRICKET WORLDCUP 2011

well no one is favorite in this world cup on that day who plays well going to win all teams are even this time but what makes me think that pakistan is the only team who won ther matches from no where courtesey Abdul Razzaque and i bank for SA too but they are always loosers in final stages as no one yet hosting nation won WC yet and pakisan is a team which is not hosting the cup too will favour pakistan and srilankan pitches will help more pakistan than any gorra teams
dil ko behlane ke liye Ghalib ye khayal bhi achcha hai

IT IS INDIA's worldcup to lose!! INDIA IS BY FAR THE MOST FAVOURITE TEAM AND IN THEIR HOME GROUND THEY CAN NOT BE DEFEATED.

The only team able to defeat them was Australia of the past.....but currently....there is no one on the horizon that can challenge india!

so yes expect a final with india (11 players) and 1 billion population cheering them on to lift the trophy!

and for 4 years people will have to live with the fact that DHAK DHAK HERO HONDA INDIA WILL MAKE ADS & jhandoo baam and what not of DHONI ki SAINAA!!

IT IS INDIA's worldcup to lose!! INDIA IS BY FAR THE MOST FAVOURITE TEAM AND IN THEIR HOME GROUND THEY CAN NOT BE DEFEATED.

The only team able to defeat them was Australia of the past.....but currently....there is no one on the horizon that can challenge india!

so yes expect a final with india (11 players) and 1 billion population cheering them on to lift the trophy!

and for 4 years people will have to live with the fact that DHAK DHAK HERO HONDA INDIA WILL MAKE ADS & jhandoo baam and what not of DHONI ki SAINAA!!

History says otherwise no home nation has won the WC

The competition would be between Sri Lanka, England, SouTh Africa, (India or Pakistan).
These teams are sure to be in semis!

India already starts as hot favorites.With the current formidable form of Indian team i will also with India.

What if aamer and asif come back, if this happens then the pakistan pace attack will be a force to reckon with.

I think Srilanka,England or India can win easily as Pakistan,Australia,S Africa, New Zealand are not in form.

If Aamir comes back than there are chances for Pakistan to reach Semi's, otherwise they will be knocked out before reaching super 8 round.

My wish is either Pakistan, Srilanka or S Africa win this cup.

Sami between

Pakistan or India vs S.A
Srilanka or Australia vs England

Two confirm
S.A and England

Four based on combination and current progress rank wise

1. India
  2. Srilanka
  3. Australia
  4. Pakistan

But i wish and pray for :pakistan:

Dude, India can win. Its there pitches, so they must have somethings to favour them! ;)

Definitely not the english , whatever they do, they (ex) colonies do better....

Back
Top Bottom