What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

watever for 1st line:P

yes youngstrs shud threaten their family elders for runin our country:taz:
@LoveIcon - Shouldn't we suspend @Marshmallow 's vote till we've annexed Iran into Greater Punjab ? :unsure:

Because she still considers herself an Iranian first & then a Punjabi ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
guess...Imran or Nawaz..,,but will that really make any differnce? Any day any bludy genreral can kick the arse of elected represntative and call himself a boss!!!

If IK wins with simple majority (will miracle) than let me assure you, no general will think to kick him. Problem with other leaders is that they are corrupt and incompetent - that's why after 2 years people themselves start asking army to kick them - this time cheap was cold headed otherwise nobody would have objected if they would have kicked zardari.

Sir result election ke kitnii deir baaad announce hotaaa haiii ? :what:

Its my first election aaap neiii aur @Marshmallow nei tou '47 ke Referendum mein bhii vote kiiyaa thaaa ! :unsure:

and apny tu 1857 ki war of independce my dia tha which wz faught against england
smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

If IK wins with simple majority (will miracle) than let me assure you, no general will think to kick him. Problem with other leaders is that they are corrupt and incompetent - that's why after 2 years people themselves start asking army to kick them - this time cheap was cold headed otherwise nobody would have objected if they would have kicked zardari.

393042_472774982801320_504912379_n.png

@JD_In

@LoveIcon - Shouldn't we suspend @Marshmallow 's vote till we've annexed Iran into Greater Punjab ? :unsure:

Because she still considers herself an Iranian first & then a Punjabi ! :cray:
@Marshmallow i am trying to convince Iranian that they are Punjabi first than Iranian and you are committing blasphemy here :astagh:

i thought iranian/persians have hindu Roots nothing to do with punjab i might be wrong

@Marshmallow i am trying to convince Iranian that they are Punjabi first than Iranian and you are committing blasphemy here :astagh:

Sir waisee should we even consider @Marshmallow a Punjabi ? :what:

She can't speak Punjabi, she hates Lassi & calls Lahore as paindoo ! :cray:

And makes fun of my surname ! :angry:

Hopefully PTI, although I disagree with their stance on some issues but overall they are the only sane party that can do some good for Pakistan.

Same here dude, I don't think PTI will be able bring any drastic change, but they will surely put the country on path and will break status quo. Even if they will be in opposition they will keep the ruling party in check.

Back
Top Bottom