What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

Not to derail this thread but Montreal got knocked out and today Leafs might too :hitwall:

mon ami, parceque...

417935_189434964539383_164246402_n.jpg

typical Canadienne attitude and then we wonder how yank team always reach the final :) , hopefully toronto survives the titanic tonight!!

my fathr says da craze dat ppl hav for elections dis time has cum afta a long time....n its only coz of Imran khan!:pakistan:

@Marshmallow, hey are you doing that in reply, look i know my urdu sound butchered but you do not have to do the same my friend with english ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, I asked my gramps about our familie and he said our relatives usually vote for the MQM Canada as alot of our diaspora and in case of gramps will be voting for them. I do not know much politique so I am not endorsing any candidates and hope for the best in pakistan but please do not get the militaire in government as it does not make sense because the military job is to protect the national against aggressors not to run countrie. Democracy for the win ;)

MQM CANADA OFFICIAL WEBSITE, I am not sure but this is the organization ??

Personally i like that candidate with good hair, probably seen a 1000 pics of him this month on this website, must be special to you eh @Armstrong ;) (no homo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tumhara kya khayal hai geo nay election headquarter sabzi ka rate batanay kay liay banaya hai :coffee:

bhai till 5:00 voting time hai official......

BUT as always most people come out for casting their vote after 3:00.......5:00 ke baad jo loog bi hon ga polling stations ke ander....they would be allowed to cast their vote which generally take minimum 1 hour.......its mean 6:00 PM tak polling ho gi......counting and compiling of result will take at least two more hours......personal experiance hai.....87 se election bugta rah hai....hum loog............

kia??:undecided:

y so late?:blink:

Marsha dear who will u vote today.....???
PML (N)...........:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom