What's new

Who uses msn messenger?

I Know a Guy in Kenya who used to use MSN back in 2010 dont know if he still uses it. is it some kind of Guinness world record competition?

I used to use MSN messenger in 2000 - 2008... used for some time after it was renamed to Windows live Messenger but then after that it's history

I just use FB and sometimes Skype if needed

I don't like Facebook but i use it, reason is to interact with old friends living in another countries. i use MSN as well, not a big deal. If you want to add me, let me know, i'll PM you my address.

Just because you'd be using Facebook, doesn't mean you'd be a social addict or some sort of freak.

The nice thing about Facebook is that you can easily hook up with old friends. And friendships are precious. Also, interface is fairly easy to use.

Just because you'd be using Facebook, doesn't mean you'd be a social addict or some sort of freak.

The nice thing about Facebook is that you can easily hook up with old friends. And friendships are precious. Also, interface is fairly easy to use.

Yes, That what i was talking about. I am not addicted to FB, i just use it to stay connected to my old friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom