What's new

Who is this ? Bangladesh police or Indian BSF ?

I have also wondered why BSF undress their victims. It must be some type of perversion. The BSF must be training our police now it seems. Same MO and all ......

Actually Bharat has a unbalanced male:female ratio thanks to rampant female infanticide. They have more males than females
so those extra BSF men most likely can't find a life partner in shinning supa pawa India. So they.........

Oh God ! how our police became beast like BSF !

We must stop such brutality in Bangladesh , Bharath & Pakistan . In case of human right violation we are same . Sorforaj Killing by Pakistani Rangers . Falani Killing by BSF & Limon ( Picture in this post ) killing by Bangladeshi Police are some pathetic example of human right violation in Sub continent .

And just who are these imaginary Bangladeshi users?

Don't tell me you are feeling in-secured just because the AL aren't doing well.

You got your answer now?

I couldn't care less if AL looses or wins in Bangladesh. I hope Jamaat Islami comes to power in Bangladesh.

Of course Jamat should have to come to power. just for their past they should not to be deprive of state power . They are our only hope after BNP

Better than torturing people.

Don't forget to express your thanks to Dipu Moni.

unlike you people i dont give a damn as to what happens inside your country....just dont bring in our forces into your internal discussions...

And why should we be grateful to you dear, Khachu?

for flying that flag of yours...

and for your people's sake i hope, really hope, the henna dyed mullahs of the jamaat come to power in bangladesh...

^^^^ Jamat is a democratic modern party nothing to do with Taliban who didn't believe in democratic process . on the other hand Jamat is mainly compost of Islamic ideology and modernity .

You got your answer now?

I couldn't care less if AL looses or wins in Bangladesh. I hope Jamaat Islami comes to power in Bangladesh.

Must you always reply to those um....'sanctimonious bigots'? What's with all the negativity? :lol:

And leave out the balanced and situation-oriented posts by monitor, integra and others?

Seems like your visit to Bangladesh was not an enlightening one.

unlike you people i dont give a damn as to what happens inside your country....just dont bring in our forces into your internal discussions...

Of-course we give a damn since it is our country ;) And your government's influence is clearly there. You just won't see it.

and for your people's sake i hope, really hope, the henna dyed mullahs of the jamaat come to power in bangladesh...

Jamaat is a legal entity and even have Cold War-era links with the US and the Middle Eastern states. The latter with whom they have really good ties who in turn buy military equipment from Western countries more than you have in your nation's entire history.

So it is by no means like the misguided Taliban. Even if I don't personally agree with all of their ideas, I support their right to speak. And that's an essential part of Democracy.

Your precious Hasina has been trying very hard to shut them up permanently. And that'll hit back right in her face.

Pity that you guys can come down to such levels after such passionate support for Hasina and her ilks :rolleyes:

for flying that flag of yours...

Are the USA grateful for the troops France sent to fight against the British during American Revolutionary War of Independence? Indians and their bigoted visions of friendship!

Oh i just read the newspaper report of this man killing . fro the report it is obvious he was killed because the police want him to killed if they had minimum human nature they could not done such act on a critically injured man . Shame on Bangladesh police . i think the authority should punish those responsible for limon killing .

^^^^ Jamat is a democratic modern party nothing to do with Taliban who didn't believe in democratic process . on the other hand Jamat is mainly compost of Islamic ideology and modernity .

Hitler also believed in democracy until he came to power.

Looked like conspiracy of BSF and RAW... they have changed their dress...

Of course Jamat should have to come to power. just for their past they should not to be deprive of state power . They are our only hope after BNP

BNP!!! How?? They have already proved themselves as the Worst Case Scenario. A Case that influenced the rise of Fokruddin led govt.

Jamat has nothing to do with Islam. They believe in democracy. Islam dont support democracy based govt. system.

Jamat has nothing to do with Islam. They believe in democracy. Islam dont support democracy based govt. system.
So you want them to follow Hizbt Tahrir?? Isn't it a dilemma?? Hizbt Tahrir is banned because it is anti-democracy and Jamat is wrong because it believes democracy!

Back
Top Bottom