What's new

Who is the worst politician of Pakistan?

:pakistan:

:D

I still wish there was a better option!

Mushy the Prez.
Jana the PM :D

Kayani the string puller ;)

Shaukat the economy head to suck more taxes.
Shiekh Rashid the Information head lolz.

Well Sir whoever is the PM or wins it dosnt affect the masses at all.

with the new analysis that Gen Kayani had taken the command of operations and that from now on ISI and millitary will deal directly with Washington and all the stragetic policies will be passed and made by National Security Council i am less worried whoever ****** politician come to power.

But its for sure that the parliament will be hung one

NS is the worst - if it wern't for his brother he would be totally lost.
IK has no popular base.
BB is cunning - she cant be trusted - lives off the legacy of her father.
Maulvi Fazlur-rehman is a smart politician - has a image problem.
Altaf Hussain - well what can i say?
Qazi Hussain - biggest hippocrit alive i think.

well put them all on a ship with a one-way ticket to nowhere.

people have become more aware we do not see any street agitation no more mass rallies thank God for that.

Rest.
NS is thick head by trusting BB time and again if he was wise enough he would not have trusted her.
secondly he fed personal Ego and in politics there is no such thing. If he had not fed personal grudge with army he would have been better off.

BB is cunning and have quality to betray anyone for power. She is willing to stalk even country's nukes for powers.

Imran Khan is emotional while politics can not be played by emotions rathe its game of cool heads.
Hez a big NO.

Altaf Hussain well a terroist who is sitting outside he can not be termed a man of his own people even.

Qazi Hussain Ahmad is bug head who always try to force his opinion on others whereas there was a nuteral shura in JI which is no more.

Fazlur Rehman is smart politician who had played well and have ability to shoot many birds with one arrow but as PM a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

now who is left ???????????

No one.
so we rather should sit and think how we can formulate our future civial-martial set up rather than a democracy which is flawed.

Those were some good responses. I loved the part where he confidently talks about the Army having his back even after his retirement.

Farooq Leghari rose in popularity and then quickly died down because Nawaz Sharif totally killed his political career.

He was just like Musharraf although a law freak. He kicked out BB and had big plans to restrengthen the writ of our constitution all the time he was President. Until Nawaz figured out this guy might even kick me out one day. He neutered him first by amending the constitution's Presidential rights to evoke Article 58-2B. Then he totally chased him out of the Presidency and placed a more pliant Tarrar.

Leghari is another such man who has confronted Benazir and Nawaz.

The army had his back too. When he decided to remove BB, it was a smooth process.

Plus his whole family is into politics now, they are shaping up to become players of tomorrow.

Here's what wiki says about what he and his people have been upto recently:

Instead of retiring from politics, he went on to create his own political party, the Millat Party, which entered into a coalition of 7 parties, known as National Alliance, to participate in the general elections of 2002. The National Alliance, emerged as the 3rd largest group in the parliament and won 13 seats in the National Assembly. He entered in a coalition with the majority party to form the government, and his son Awais Ahmed Leghari was made a federal minister for Telecom and IT, as a consequence, and another of his deputies Yar Mohammad Rind also was inducted in the Federal cabinet. Later Mohammaed Ali Durrani and his niece Sumaira Malik from his party were inducted into the Federal Cabinet. His elder son Jamal Leghari has recently been elected to the Senate of Pakistan. His daughter Faryal Leghari is an assistant researcher at the Gulf Research Center in Dubai.

Confronting BB and NS for good reasons.

The Leghari has my respect and I hope his party does well in the elections if they choose to participate.

Back
Top Bottom