What's new

Who is that one guy you would love to fight?

Ahmed Quraishi
Ahmad_Q220.jpg

f8cking accent and a complete idiot :hitwall:

Newton.........Saale ne 3 line bol ke teen law kya bana daale uski waje se moti moti kibaate padni padti thi .

mn ne kab bola k shemale hy? :cry:

O bhai.. wo pathan hai ya nahin ...iska mujhe pata nahin par wo ladki hai... larka nahin.
:p tumse jyada tumhare members ki hamein pehchaan hai... chalo chaddo... mitti pao.. Aur Lahore ki ladkiyan kaafi sundar hain suna hai yaar? Youtube par dekhi thi... mooh mein paani aa gaya.. ;p

My ex boss,

***** (dog) ****** (i dont what this means in english), ladkibaaz saala,

I dont want to kill him but want to him beat him so much that he begs for death.

O bhai.. wo pathan hai ya nahin ...iska mujhe pata nahin par wo ladki hai... larka nahin.
:p tumse jyada tumhare members ki hamein pehchaan hai... chalo chaddo... mitti pao.. Aur Lahore ki ladkiyan kaafi sundar hain suna hai yaar? Youtube par dekhi thi... mooh mein paani aa gaya.. ;p

Onion pathan hy... iska screen name "grenade khan" tha 1 saal pehlay.
Larkiyan hn ya doodh jalebi jo moonh mn pani aa gya?

btw, i hate lahore n lahori people.:devil:

I can see that lot of Pakistani's want to kill Manmohan or other Indian's hence I too wanted to post some Pakistani. Then came to conclusion there is no one worthwhile to kill or beat the hell out of in Pakistan. Hence I would like to beat the living daylights out of my company's top management.

Onion pathan hy... iska screen name "grenade khan" tha 1 saal pehlay.
Larkiyan hn ya doodh jalebi jo moonh mn pani aa gya?

btw, i hate lahore n lahori people.:devil:

Her name is Jana , and she writes a little Blog if Im not mistaken!!

where r u from?

U give it a try well i dont like his girls either they r also nympho like him.

im simple words he is a male veena malik.

A characterless man.

A typical response of a frustrated underprivilged boy who after watching men with better facilities and opportunities hates him for his life and then justifies his hate wth juvenile arguments.

you would be the frst one to jump in the hamam naked if you had half a chance to live his life.

On topic:

preferably someone i can beat :woot: and Manish Tiwari Digvijay singh and kapil sibal score pretty high on that list.

Back
Top Bottom