• Israel

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Both

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • None

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both countries will not have any determinental effect if they were to become enemies - I mean they do not have any power to invade India's sphere of influence. Israel's impact on India will still be larger than Iran. But if Israel and Iran goes to war, India will stay neutral.

for example, Iran's Ghadr-101 is already 100% operational, has a range of 1500km plus, while india's best missile is the 300km Prithvi. Agni-III is just a joke, maybe another 30 years to go for more tests, Agni-II is still not fully operational.

india should accept the fact that its armed forces is one of the weakest in the region, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon Iran has seen the real face of Indians already when they voted " Against" her in IAEA.

Israel :lol:

Their honey moon would be over soon , they are friends of none!

@thread starter

i hope next time when you copy my post from my forum you take permission first as its not a open source of information but my personal words there is no problem with it but just sometimes things might get quoted out of context
so please respect the original poster and take permission before you quote directly from a 3 rd part source

for the other members to see this is a copy of the original post written by me in my own words on my forum where the disclaimer clearly points out that reproducing without permission or link is not acceptable

my post below/please check the similarities and even the poll is same next time please mention source when quoting from another forum directly

the recent event of denying to launch an iranian satellite and now voting against them in the UN just made a significant strategic shift incase of indian diplomacy bilateral relations must be independent but on the world stage india seems to be siding with israel and the us which would wont fit well with indias afganistan policy for which it needs the help of iran in a big way
whats the long term significance?
is indian diplomacy doing it correctly?
what would you like to see?
how can we improve on indias strategic projection on the middleeast?
how will it affect india's afgan policy?

thanks

Thanks A.V. for your clarification.

P.S. A.V., like to apologize for calling you an Indian last time.

:cheers::china:

Sorry, wrong target.

Last edited:
i think both are our partners we just cant afford to distance ourselves with any of them-this is my POV

no problem mate i hear that all the time on def.pk it dosent affect me anyways
the topic is good hope to put in my thoughts on this soon

Thanks A.V. for your clarification.

Mr. free tibet, i guess you are the biggest copy-cat on the forum,

Man, and you got the nerve to bash others for copying, HaHaHa

Next time, do a better job to copy, no word by word please.

P.S. A.V., like to apologize for calling you an Indian last time.

:cheers::china:

The thread starter is not "Free Tibet" but "Sri Lankan" and I believe A.V is referring to him.:azn:

1. None of which were initiated by India

2. I said Case by case and Not a fairweather freind ( like what China & US are to pakistan)

@stax

AFAIK India wont support any of them militarily.

For Pakistan, USA does not quality as friend.. and don't put China and USA on the same line. 80% of Pakistanis believe USA is enemy to the country, even more than they take India and 99% of Pakistanis believe China is the best friend, trustable, dependable and honest.

Regarding Iran or Israel, Its centuries old relationship between Yahood and Hanood. You will stick with them and they will stick with you. For Muslims, lines has been drawn between friends and foes and neither of the two qualifies as friend for us. So sooner or let it be a little later, sense will prevail and Iran would understand what does an Hindu State mean to Muslim country.. and guess what, the sense is already prevailing when Pakistan, Iran and Turkey started extending their relationships.. a real strategic development if you could see.

Additionally, Iran and Israel the worst enemies, even more than India and Pakistan are to each other. When India is trying to stay married with both, only one of them could be kept.. and Iranians know India is dependent on Israel and Israel is dependent on India. They wont leave each other and sooner or later, it will be Iran who will be sidelined.

Neither is a strategic partner. We have friendly relations with both nations. Our strategic relationship is with Russia only.

For Pakistan, USA does not quality as friend.. and don't put China and USA on the same line. 80% of Pakistanis believe USA is enemy to the country, even more than they take India and 99% of Pakistanis believe China is the best friend, trustable, dependable and honest.

Buddy you need US and cannot afford to loose them....Now you consider them as friend or not but they definitely have benefited you a lot...One of the reasons that Pakistan is capable of giving India a good enough punch is because of you being an ally of US....Now friendship with US comes with a package and probably that's what you are pointing out...However saying US is no friend/no use to Pakistan is a little exaggeration

Regarding Iran or Israel, Its centuries old relationship between Yahood and Hanood. You will stick with them and they will stick with you. For Muslims, lines has been drawn between friends and foes and neither of the two qualifies as friend for us. So sooner or let it be a little later, sense will prevail and Iran would understand what does an Hindu State mean to Muslim country.. and guess what, the sense is already prevailing when Pakistan, Iran and Turkey started extending their relationships.. a real strategic development if you could see.

It is exactly these kind of sentiments that kept Pakistan away from making more friends than she has right now....You look Israel with so much hatred but have no problems in having relations with west who are biggest supporter of Israel...Secondly its just you who look India as a Hindu State but not the world...Thirdly its not your religion but your policies that make friends and foes in International arena...

Additionally, Iran and Israel the worst enemies, even more than India and Pakistan are to each other. When India is trying to stay married with both, only one of them could be kept.. and Iranians know India is dependent on Israel and Israel is dependent on India. They wont leave each other and sooner or later, it will be Iran who will be sidelined.

Here you are totally wrong...We are not allies of anybody and have no strategic relations with either...You can very well have friendly relations with both....Its not like "Either with us or with them"...You must have heard about freshness in our relations with US and Russia at the same time as well.... Secondly neither are we dependent on Israel nor is she dependent on us...However we have no clash of interests and benefits are mutual...

Not to offend anyone, but Israel is more like a leech than a partner. They want the $$$ that India can give them. You really think they will help you? They have helped no one other than their own selfish ambitions. Even the US is starting to realize that now.

Go read the famous book 'The Israel Lobby and the US foreign policy'......you'll get a good glimpse at reality.

Strategically, Iran would be a better option.

I reckon Iran has seen the real face of Indians already when they voted " Against" her in IAEA.

Israel :lol:

Their honey moon would be over soon , they are friends of none!

No need to post a troll.

China has also voted against Iran in the past along with India, so is it china's real face?????

There is something called geo political situations.

India is against any type of sanctions on Iran.

We are friend of Iran for last hundreds of years.

Back
Top Bottom