What's new

who invented sardar and pathan jokes?

The bacha bazi culture originated from central asia and is quite open phenomena...................it has nothing to do with being ultra conservative

do the parents know their children are used like this...

The bacha bazi culture originated from central asia and is quite open phenomena...................it has nothing to do with being ultra conservative

ultra conservative culture unfortunately is a cover for many crimes that take place, basically they like to put all their crimes under a rug and hide it. there are so many nasty things taking places in like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia because of their ultra conservatism

do the parents know their children are used like this...

Their parents are the ones who sell them to old men to be used like this. There is no humanity in people like these, yet they claim to be from strict muslim societies. Unfortunately many muslims are living in paradox, Islam says some thing, yet they do the total opposite.

A pathan and a sardar once decided to have an intellectual conversation regarding who invented jokes on them.

END

Again as I said I'm no expert, just saying what I observe.

Do you seriously think bacha bazi exists today as part of an ancient tradition? I don't think anyone says "Mere baap dada bacha baaz tha, main bhi karoonga" type thing. It is simply a matter of someone trying to vent off their khwari and exploiting youngish children is easy to do so. It's a matter of opportunity.

Racist , stereotypical and vulgar jokes are unislamic, against the teachings of hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h. If we have some islam left in us, then we shouldnt laugh at such jokes.....
Mullahs are busy in doing jihad and sectarianism, they should also raise some voice against these racist jokes. One advantage of that ban on sms packages by pta would be that pathans would be spared by rest of pakistanis for time being in the sms.

pathans are a very small minority population in India and most people don't ever heard about them. no pathan jokes here. Pathan jokes are surely invented by those from Pakistan.

The first time I heard A Sardar Joke was way back in 1992, while studying in 10th and was told to me by a Sikh Friend.

^ True, real pathan/pashtuns hardly exist in India, while in pakistan they make up 20-25% of population of the country and are the second biggest majority after punjabis

But Sardar jokes are actually popular in pakistan also, I guess many sikhs migrated from pakistani punjab in 47, so sardar jokes must have existed even before that

Jealousy. Darkies are envious of lighter skinned people.

only some sikhs are lightskinned, most of them are dark as other north indians, pashtuns however yes are mostly much lighter compared to south asians

only some sikhs are lightskinned, most of them are dark as other north indians, pashtuns however yes are mostly much lighter compared to south asians

But all are lighter than dravidians.

Back
Top Bottom