What's new

Who do You think Killed Benazir Bhutto?

Who do you think is Behind Benazir Assasination ??

• Total voters

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello all members : Participate in the survey and Give us your view by casting your vote about who do you think is Behind the killing of Benazir Bhutto.?

I voted for Chor Dari, personally feel that he had alot to gain out of it. And if not directly still in some way shape or form he knows whats going on, and who were the culprits; and is involved in the whole thing.

BB, shouldn't an option for some outsider elements be given ?? Meaning a conspiracy plan by some foreign hands to achieve their own agenda, as the actions since Zardri & Rehman came into power clearly suggests this whole episode was pre planned and executed. As 2 corrupt guys, never been darlings of the political setup, exiled for most of the past few years, no political links, all of a sudden become one the most powerful men to rule a country.

Doesn't something seems fishy ???

?????????

I bet on RAW .RAW killed Bhutto.

RAW saved musharraf by tipping off ISI about imminent attack on musharrafs convoy. I dont see them killing BB. I would love to see them Kill Dawood Ibraheem though.

Hey to be serious this poll has some flaws in my opinion!

Why did you put Muslim League N in their?

Are they equally dangerous like TTP?

anyways personally I think the game is not that simple!

Foreign involvement is involved!

but I fail to understand that if insiders are not involved than why did they wash the place within hours and other controversies!

Not that I am supporting insiders are involved but controversies are there!

I just told what newspapers tell us!

:pakistan:

Mushraf would not kill Bhuto

It would weaken pak and that's not his wish.

Taliban might have killed her for being a woman.

Zadari probably killed her for power, also he making all those actions during her speech was there ever really an explanation for that.

I would not be surprised if CIA had a connection with this!

This video, which shows Mr. President's right hand man, the man he appointed as security officer for BB, the man who was a khaas employee of the President when he was in jail... This video says it all.

Oh and he was mysteriously gunned down a few weeks after her death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would CIA kill Bhutto.

She was in America for many years before returning to Pakistan

Because its easier to cover up killing someone in pakistan than else where...just simply blame it on alqaeda, TTP, extremists etc etc...

Incidents such as this also further helps their BS campaign on "war on terror" and strengthens their argument to send more troops into afghanistan and to continue their drone strikes in pakistan!!

Last edited:
BB, shouldn't an option for some outsider elements be given ?? Meaning a conspiracy plan by some foreign hands to achieve their own agenda, as the actions since Zardri & Rehman came into power clearly suggests this whole episode was pre planned and executed. As 2 corrupt guys, never been darlings of the political setup, exiled for most of the past few years, no political links, all of a sudden become one the most powerful men to rule a country.

Doesn't something seems fishy ???

?????????

sir if you think adding more options will make the thread better plz do it..

@ Asim bhai.

Are you talking about the Driver of B.B or he is someone else?

@ Asim bhai.

Are you talking about the Driver of B.B or he is someone else?

His name is Khalid Shenshah, he was not B.B's drive but Zardari's right hand man who was in charge B.B inner most security circle (Janisar-e-Benazir) and guess who's boys were in that? none other then Rehman Dacoit who was also killed under suspicious circumstances.
Khalid Shenshah traveled with B.B in her car and he was also responsible for opening the roof of her Jeep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom