What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Abosolutly Not, even general Musa and General Yahya Khan, Most of political parties leadership and central administrations , media . almost everything is Shia dominated in Pakistan, even Quid-e-Azam were a Shia.

Could this be the reason for the anarchy? Something like Saddam's Iraq?

Now can I ask you why you are asking that?

Just trying to understand the socio-political dynamics in the neighborhood.

Could this be the reason for the anarchy? Something like Saddam's Iraq?
Could be, But Saddam was different kind of thing, He was more importantly after power instead of Sectarian conflict, where in Pakistan is completly 2nd largest Shia country more then a Sunni majority country. They have a backbone kind of role in our policies. whether its establishment , Militry or civil administration.

Non of them had a militant wing.

They were made basically in 1990's to protect shias when they were killed in great numbers by SSP, LeJ, LeT terrorists.
SMP was a militant group at one point in time it was much active carrying out target killing against SSP.

SMP was a militant group at one point in time it was much active carrying out target killing against SSP.

SSP was a terrorist organization. We were killed everyday no one was protecting us so some of us did it in self defence.

SMP did not go after normal sunnis , they only killed LJ and SSP people , as these people owned all attacks on shias .. There was no choice for them. There was a BBC documentry filmed in mid 90's on head quarters of SSP in Jhang. If any one can find it see for your self these people are full of venom against Shias

Is it fair to say then, hearing what I hear here, and knowing what I know about the Deobandis, that the Partition of India was thrust on to all of us by the Shia elite of undivided India?

And as a corollary, much of the fanaticism and backwardness we see amongst the Sunnis today, on both sides of the divide, is actually a backlash that has now (and for some time) over compensated?

Like Saddam, could a strong Shia despot, like say Bhutto, have kept the law amongst the majority Sunnis and prevented Pakistan from degenerating into what it has today?

Is it fair to say then, hearing what I hear here, and knowing what I know about the Deobandis, that the Partition of India was thrust on to all of us by the Shia elite of undivided India?

Except wahabis all of them supported Pakistan.

Assuming many indians have voted here, and they wouldn't have voted for RAW, it seems most pakistanis think its RAW that is killing Shias in pakistan.

It would be interesting to find out how many pakistani shia and sunni think its RAW separately. Generally on the issue of terrorism pakistanis have shown a tendency of quick vehement repeated denial. I suppose sunnis must be blaiming it on RAw , mossad etc as usual and shias being the victims must be seeking justice, starting point of which is identifying the real perps.

Related - I think there is too much societal pressure on most pakistanis to fall in line and think alike.

Either way Fateh, it is a huge issue.

I was seriously not aware how many Shias Pakistan had.

This goes way beyond targeting Hazras or Ahmedis or even the Baloch people (population density?).

If you target 50 million out of a 200 million populace, you are staring at full blown civil war.

Assuming many indians have voted here, and they wouldn't have voted for RAW, it seems most pakistanis think its RAW that is killing Shias in pakistan.

It would be interesting to find out how many pakistani shia and sunni think its RAW separately. Generally on the issue of terrorism pakistanis have shown a tendency of quick vehement repeated denial. I suppose sunnis must be blaiming it on RAw , mossad etc as usual and shias being the victims must be seeking justice, starting point of which is identifying the real perps.

Related - I think there is too much societal pressure on most pakistanis to fall in line and think alike.

Loud and clear.

Shias blame saudis for their killing in Pakistan.

I have never seen any shia community blaming RAW for their killing in Pakistan.

Deobandis = Wahabis ?

Yes you are right.

Back
Top Bottom