What's new

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of Shia bombings in Pakistan?

Who do you think is behind the latest strings of suicide bombings?

• Anti-Shia groups

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Zionists

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • RAW

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
That is taught as a proud part of Islamic history!

Analyse all events and you will find that most of the "sacred jihads" had this element.

Well said, Political Islam is a dividing force which causes fragmentation of community. The first frictions were evident in Medina right after Prophet death - which clearly implies that political Islam even failed its Prophet.

the enightment and renaissance in europe was all about separting church and state.
that happneed only 1500 years after christ. similarly now maybe its time for islamic renaissance.
but one difference i that the christians are only blossomed for last 400 yrs or so. islam had already blossomed some 800 years ago . wonder if there is a chance for a second coming. good if that happens.
so as you point out.. politics and islam should separate. islam should be a private and spiritual affair rather than policy of state or govt.

RAW is pro anything anti Pakistani- sectarian killings- TTP- BLA- whats new?-

but TTP says it will attack india. ttp even 4 years back said it will attack india if ind-pak went to war?
so RAW is not like pak who supports jihadis who bom pakistan only.

Its not About Shia- its about creating violence creating mess in Pakistan by sponsoring any group whose actions can destabilise Pakistan-

so u are sayin.. ttp is creation of raw?
well i am happy if you do, because you are looking at the wrong direction and that will hopefully help destabilize pak further and make it into a shariah pariah

Analyse all events and you will find that most of the "sacred jihads" had this element.

Well said, Political Islam is a dividing force which causes fragmentation of community. The first frictions were evident in Medina right after Prophet death - which clearly implies that political Islam even failed its Prophet.

I agree- religious mullahs should have no role to play in politics-

the enightment and renaissance in europe was all about separting church and state.
that happneed only 1500 years after christ. similarly now maybe its time for islamic renaissance.
but one difference i that the christians are only blossomed for last 400 yrs or so. islam had already blossomed some 800 years ago . wonder if there is a chance for a second coming. good if that happens.
so as you point out.. politics and islam should separate. islam should be a private and spiritual affair rather than policy of state or govt.

much of that blossom was based on communal warefare, annexation and looting. Until Europe fixed its acts and got stronger and finally broke the last ummah empire.
Such was the intellectual condition of Muslims that they believed Khalifa blood to be holy when Baghdad was invaded by Halaku.

In reality, Muslims did not blossomed, the rest of the world was mired in temporary backwardness which made Muslims look ahead of time, if they actually blossomed then Arabia must have been a beacon of knowledge after 1400 years of Islam.

but TTP says it will attack india. ttp even 4 years back said it will attack india if ind-pak went to war?
so RAW is not like pak who supports jihadis who bom pakistan only.

TTP needs money to carry out its operations- such illegal groups doesnt mind if the money is coming from an enemy's enemy- basics of Art of War-

so u are sayin.. ttp is creation of raw?
well i am happy if you do, because you are looking at the wrong direction and that will hopefully help destabilize pak further and make it into a shariah pariah

Dont put words in my mouth with your stupid analogies-
How can you evem imply that from my posts is beyond me-
I am happy the enemy is not that much smart-

TTP needs money to carry out its operations- such illegal groups doesnt mind if the money is coming from an enemy's enemy- basics of Art of War-

Dont put words in my mouth with your stupid analogies-
How can you evem imply that from my posts is beyond me-
I am happy the enemy is not that much smart-

ok who created ttp?

Actually there is cleaning up process goining on here.which ever group thinks they are the purest muslim and follow purest form of islam are eliminating the muslims who in their eyes are impure,kafir,munfiq,murtad etc.
First it were kafirs ->sikhs,hindu,chtristians
then came the turn of ahmadiyas,sufis etc
then shias but shias also hitting back unlike other 4 previous groups since 1980s.

So its kinda purest of pure cleaning up process going on here.

much of that blossom was based on communal warefare, annexation and looting. Until Europe fixed its acts and got stronger and finally broke the last ummah empire.
Such was the intellectual condition of Muslims that they believed Khalifa blood to be holy when Baghdad was invaded by Halaku.

In reality, Muslims did not blossomed, the rest of the world was mired in temporary backwardness which made Muslims look ahead of time, if they actually blossomed then Arabia must have been a beacon of knowledge after 1400 years of Islam.

Id advise you to read more. A loose kite seldom decides its own course, never really gets anywhere either.

Back
Top Bottom