What's new

Who do u think is/can be the Best suitable president of Pakistan!

Mein uss ka hasta la vista kar duun ga ! Entering the WOT, Cyclical Debt and Balochistan doesn't look very good on his resume !
check others, things also dear, he is still 1000000000% better, thn crunnt lot, wht about baluchistan, if we can take back sawat, thn you dont , need to worry , about baluchistan!
economicly, well ask any, deaf & dumb, he will, let you know the difference between , musharaf & this most croupt , govt of the wrld?
why in musharaf,s time USD/62 rupees, & why its now 92 rupees/per USD!
dont answer me, buddy, i know it!
asif zardari, hafeez sheikh , cant give any answers tooo!
well, HE WILL BE BACK, hasta la vista!

A q khan for President..as alot of parties promised to make him President...But in pakistan president should work as they work in India..Prime minister should be the one who have to be elected and should be the one and only giving executive orders..

He's not a politician buddy. Maybe our problem is that we purposefully try to make people obviously not cut out for the job PMs and Presidents..

So u think Dr. A.P.J. Adbul Kalam was a politician ??

India is the biggest democracy do u think they made a mistake by putting Adbul Kalam as president ......

Have u even red my post b4 giving out ur thoughts ...Prime minister should be the governing body of any elected government.

Our history will tell u that previous presidents gave us disgrace nothing else.

president is the formal head of the Legislature, Executive and Judiciary branches of Indian Democracy and is the commander-in-chief of the Indian Armed Forces. The Powers to pardon and clemency vests with the President
The President is elected, from a group of nominees, by the elected members of the Parliament of India (Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha) as well as of the state legislatures (Vidhan Sabhas), and serves for a term of five years. Historically, ruling party (majority in the Lok Sabha) nominees have been elected and run largely uncontested. Incumbents are permitted to stand for re-election. A formula is used to allocate votes so there is a balance between the population of each state and the number of votes assembly members from a state can cast, and to give an equal balance between State Assembly members and National parliament members. If no candidate receives a majority of votes, then there is a system by which losing candidates are eliminated from the contest and their votes are transferred to other candidates, until one gains a majority. The Vice-President is elected by a direct vote of all members (elected and nominated) of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.

of the Constitution of India states that the President can exercise their powers directly, with few exceptions, all of the authority vested in the President is in practice exercised by the Council of Ministers, headed by the Prime Minister. The President of India resides in an estate in New Delhi known as the Rashtrapati Bhavan (which roughly translates as President's Abode). The presidential

Imran Khan as PM - Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman as President.
Dear sir,
Sory to say, do you still think, IMRAN can win a election, I mean , a clean swipe, in a real electorale battle field, where PPP, PMLn , have , are disscusing the new, election commisioner?
Let's face, it
He can do it, on face book, but he lacks in political wisdom, don't think about, suffsticated srveys, think about, 100 years old bradri systems, its still very far , for him!
Bt I wish , him good luck, to be our united opposition leader, if he can!
Its pakistan, its not india , where a show pice president, can fill up, the ranks,dr atta is a really nice gentle men, bt president of pakistan, needs to be a, strong man,from army , airforce,or navy, who can push, the red botton, when the count down, is required!

Who do u think can do it, and with that I mean right NOW, in the current situation, who can help us with the education system, the economy, the foreign relations etc....

This is my 1st post, leave a comment about who u think can do it, but please no bad language,
hatred towards each other, let's keep it nice and stay on the topic.

The Lion Of Religion
Asif Laaloo zaradari

Who do u think can do it, and with that I mean right NOW, in the current situation, who can help us with the education system, the economy, the foreign relations etc....

This is my 1st post, leave a comment about who u think can do it, but please no bad language,
hatred towards each other, let's keep it nice and stay on the topic.

The Lion Of Religion
Qaim Ali Shah muthal

We dont need Prime minister only president. I think it will solve alot of issue with rigging and better chances to elect right ppl

My choice will be

Imran Khan
Asad Umar
M. Jibran Nasir

Ansar Burney
Abdul Satar Edhi
Dr AQ Khan

Or just bring Musharraf back lol

You need a honest man on top who can make a good team. Don't you had enough of experienced team? Since Sharifs are not honest and what to keep power for well known reason they can never succeed.

Honest man on top with a good team of Minister’s. And there is only one man that's Imran Khan. I hope he gets chance before its to late. Else good luck with Sharifs Bhuttos

Shukat Aziz with all information as pm is working for a Indian company. Pasha is working for a company in dubai. It's security risk

check others, things also dear, he is still 1000000000% better, thn crunnt lot, wht about baluchistan, if we can take back sawat, thn you dont , need to worry , about baluchistan!
economicly, well ask any, deaf & dumb, he will, let you know the difference between , musharaf & this most croupt , govt of the wrld?
why in musharaf,s time USD/62 rupees, & why its now 92 rupees/per USD!
dont answer me, buddy, i know it!
asif zardari, hafeez sheikh , cant give any answers tooo!
well, HE WILL BE BACK, hasta la vista!
Quiet interesting back days you didn't used too many question marks(?)
On topic General Raheel Sharif Sahib for further 15 years as president or Retired General Mushraff sahib, no need of PM:tup:

Gen. Raheel Sharif with 58(2)B.
:lol: we post on same time with same name.

Honest man on top with a good team of Minister’s. And there is only one man that's Imran Khan. I hope he gets chance before its to late. Else good luck with Sharifs Bhuttos

Imran Khan...honest!? I appreciate that you're probably a fan, but there are a lot of honest people in Pakistan and Imran Khan is not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom