What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in short

you have no proof but opinons and apparently a tv show which discussed this issue but never explained which is a higher caste or a lower caste :laughcry:

and you have no answer to this:

What difference does it make ???

I don't know the difference between shia and sunni or the name of 72 or so muslim sects . Does that mean these sects doesnot exist .

As I said earlier pakistanis and proofs does not go together well .

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

Already explained .

What about Zoroastrians?

Can you tell me more about them?

There two groups .(Parsis) moved to india 1400 years ago, and another group (Iranis) that moved there in early 1900's.

Are they discriminated by Hindu majority?

Parsis are respected in India by Hindus.

It's a banned topic on PDF, mods need to intervene..

Anyway, to some this discussion up - Shia and Sunni are two main sects and each sect has sub-sects. That should answers your question.

What about Zoroastrians?

There two groups .(Parsis) moved to india 1400 years ago, and another group (Iranis) that moved there in early 1900's.

all are in main stream.......no discrimination....still they keep their last name as irani

@iranigirl2 .. there are parsis on this forum... but most prolific posters are banned... there are many threads about them too.

Many parsis here faught with iranian members.. lolz.

I think Parsis in India are very anti-Islamic.

But in Iran Zoroastrian marry Muslims very often, that's the reason why their numbers are less than 20,000 now. There is no animosity between the two in Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
What difference does it make ???

I don't know the difference between shia and sunni or the name of 72 or so muslim sects . Does that mean these sects doesnot exist .

As I said earlier pakistanis and proofs does not go together well .

Already explained .

so like I said you have NO PROOF & its just a claim! and when you can't answer something about your own religion you say already explained.

glad you exposed yourself in your own post. thanks!

If you consider shias as a muslim then you are certainly not a sunni, you are something else which you dont know yourself. Also the issue of sunnis and shias is not new and it is there for last 1300 years , off course modern countries of iran or saudi arabia did not exist 1300 years ago.

1. I don't find anything wrong with Shias as long as They believe in One Kalima, Quran, Khatm-e-Nabowat and other basics.

2. For me their political differences dating back to time of khilafa era are only political in nature.

3. Many shias do abuse companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) which is condemnable and nobody likes that BUT that does NOT Make them non Muslims.

4. You are wrong because Arabs and Zoroastrians or for that matter Persians were existing much before even 1300 years. Today's Shia-Saudi hate dates back to that era. its basically Arab-Iranian hate which led to current day shia-sunni thingy.

5. Last but NOT The least I am Sunni and I know what I am.

I think Parsis in India are very anti-Islamic.

But in Iran Zoroastrian marry Muslims very often, that's the reason why their numbers are less than 20,000 now. There is no animosity between the two in Iran.

actually parsis are not anti anything. They are a closed community, who keep to themselves. They dont bother others and dont like to be bothered by others.
Parsis tend to be very rich, usually into business, hence a respected community. But some of their policies are a bit sexist, for example if a parsi girl marries non parsi, their children wont be parsi.

Another fascinating fact about parsis, they are mad about cars. A parsi owned second hand car sells at a premium, compared to non parsi owned car. They even mention in ads 'parsi owned car for sale'.... lolz.

so like I said you have NO PROOF & its just a claim! and when you can't answer something about your own religion you say already explained.

glad you exposed yourself in your own post. thanks!

Common trait usually seen in pakistanis .

When you have nothing to justify your post , accuse others of not giving proofs and exposing them .

Well done . You live up to your justification .

What about Zoroastrians?

There aren't discriminated but their population is dwindling. They are more prosperous than any other minority groups of India.

so in short

you have no proof but opinons and apparently a tv show which discussed this issue but never explained which is a higher caste or a lower caste :laughcry:

and you have no answer to this:

but do explain to me the difference between GANESH,KAALI MAA & HANUMAAN worshippers do they all look the same?

are they all brahmans or are they dallits or aachoots?

but then your Indians claim that their are castes in india between muslims! and muslims and are hotter or uglier depending on their beliefs :disagree:

Please note that, no Indian has said nothing about ugly muslims or ugly hindus. It has been mentioned that, Pakistani Sunni Muslim would look like an Indian Muslim or an Indian, that includes hindu as well. Hope it clarifies...

Regarding your question about Ganesh....

Yes, they all look similar and almost all hindus worship those gods.

@iranigirl2 .. there are parsis on this forum... but most prolific posters are banned... there are many threads about them too.

Many parsis here faught with iranian members.. lolz.

Many ?? there was vsdoc and he hates Islam and he abused Muslims be shia or sunni and got banned thousands of times.

These Indian parsis fight with Iranians because they claim Iranian heritage and culture while at the same time claim they are Indians.

You cant be an Iranian and an Indian at the same time and switch sides

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't discriminated but their population is dwindling. They are more prosperous than any other minority groups of India.

And it has NOTHING to do with India. It has everything to do with vibrant parsi society NOT Indian

You miss no change to express your hate for Hindus.

What is of hate here?

You Indian Hindus always fear Muslim growth in India and abuse your own Muslims because you hate Muslims.

You are dramatizing a serious topic , The real sunnis in pakistan dont consider shias as muslims. Why are people spreading misinformation regarding the difference between sunnis and shias religions.

At Least change your avatar you are talking like a fascist and your avatar says anti fascist lol .. rest of the post i would bother arguing as i see you no authority of "REAL SUNNIS" (sounds like new 73rd sect invented by you ) who can issue certificates here , i think thats just plain wrong ..! one thing i would like to mention is note that the imam kaba haven't issued any such decree , so according to your equation is not a REAL SUNNI than !??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom