What's new

Who are Shia's and Sunni's? Are there any other sects apart from these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kseeker

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello Folks,

Title of the thread itself speaks...

It would be helpful, if you could share the details or references etc...

I would like to know this for my knowledge.

Hope this thread will remain clean :-)

Thanks

Try to observe the rules kaseer

Try to observe the rules kaseer

OOPS ! Could you refer a forum or a resource where I can get some info about that ?

I know I can search using google but that's not what I am looking for.

Thank you so much iranigirl2 :-)

If this is an offensive thread, please close it.

Thanks

I asked my elders, what they said is

Shia: These ppl are descendant of first Muslims, they are relative of Muhammad.
Sunni: One who heard (Suna: Heard) Islam and followed it latter (New Born Muslims)

In India Shia are considered High caste while Sunni are low caste Hindu convereted to Islam, thats why Indian sunnis look like Indains. Sunni are backward (Kujra, Kabadi, Dhobi, Leather-worker etc)...

P{ost deleted

Hello Folks,

Title of the thread itself speaks...

It would be helpful, if you could share the details or references etc...

I would like to know this for my knowledge.

Hope this thread will remain clean :-)

Thanks
There are 72 sects!

Sunni: One who heard (Suna: Heard) Islam and followed it latter (New Born Muslims)

In India Shia are considered High caste while Sunni are low caste Hindu convereted to Islam, thats why Indian sunnis look like Indains. Sunni are backward (Kujra, Kabadi, Dhobi, Leather-worker etc)...

Lols @ Troll Bait :lol:

Religious discussions not allowed. These trolls are again trying to create a fitna, whatever the provocation please don't reply.

Lols @ Troll Bait :lol:

Religious discussions not allowed. These trolls are again trying to create a fitna, whatever the provocation please don't reply.

I just put Indian prespective and what Indian think...

I will delete my post. I don't want to Hurt Sunni.. (truth is always painful though)

enjoying-the-gamescom-cologne

Oh..you asked your elders but never cared to search for yourself in the age of internet! Were your elders Muslims?

PS: This is the weirdest response I've ever heard on this topic.

Folks,

My intention to create this thread was, to get some information.

If you have information what you know, please do share. Please don't get into battle of words.

Thanks

.... deleted .....

Oh..you asked your elders but never cared to search for yourself in the age of internet! Were your elders Muslims?

Could not agree more!! But highlighte part is not required!!

I just put Indian prespective and what Indian think...

I will delete my post. I don't want to Hurt Sunni.. (truth is always painful though)

Indian perspective is based on Hindu caste system hence NO surprise you will carry hindu plagued cast based agenda

PS: This is the weirdest response I've ever heard on this topic.
His response was the most ignorant one :))) which shows he doesn't know anything about Muslims at all. NO wonder in India Muslims are considered traitors by these hindus.

That's not completely true. If we follow the book ...After the death of Muhammad,

Muslims who accepted Abu Bakr - Called Sunni
Muslims who accepted Hazrat Ali - Called Shia

!!

:lol: :lol: you bharotis are so ignorant.

BUT NVM. FYI Hazrat Ali (RA) also accepted Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA) as first Khalifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom