What's new

White Woman Works as Dishwasher in Hong Kong

You don't understand this issue. You think it's stigma preventing achievements from the beginning, while in reality at some point in their life most gypsies decide the conventional, slow way to get through life just isn't gonna cut it. Girls are married at 14, 15 and whisked away to create at least 5 babies instead of schooling themselves.
Boys, instead of schooling themselves resort to theft, drug dealing, racket etc etc...
The minority who supposedly is involved in legal activities can be found in the hospitality sector and in the scrap metals business.

So, in my opinion, they create stigma for themselves, and i don't need to like their backwardness under the pretext of some political correctness. Or the game you play, pretending the government is opressing them somehow because they are gypsies. They are getting opressed and rightfully so, because they try to be above the law.

You don't understand this issue. You think it's stigma preventing achievements from the beginning, while in reality at some point in their life most gypsies decide the conventional, slow way to get through life just isn't gonna cut it. Girls are married at 14, 15 and whisked away to create at least 5 babies instead of schooling themselves.
Boys, instead of schooling themselves resort to theft, drug dealing, racket etc etc...
The minority who supposedly is involved in legal activities can be found in the hospitality sector and in the scrap metals business.

So, in my opinion, they create stigma for themselves, and i don't need to like their backwardness under the pretext of some political correctness. Or the game you play, pretending the government is opressing them somehow because they are gypsies. They are getting opressed and rightfully so, because they try to be above the law.

There is no question that many gypsies live a weird life and questionable life, but you are missing my point here. Why have governments not intervened or educated or provided some extra social benefits that would gone a long way in changing the way gypsies live. By not intervening in gypsy issue, governments are in way help creating criminals

So what?

Hong Kong has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world.

Hell, even getting "residency" in HK requires either very high qualifications (PhD's etc.) or an investment of over $1.3 million USD in our markets.

If you're not satisfied with just HK residency, and you want full Chinese citizenship too, forget about it. Difficult is an understatement.
switzerland is the richest country on earth its gdp per capita is even higher than the US and it is more diversified with the balance of it unlike hongkong or the US. She sure isnt working there because she gets more money but because she likes the town maybe.

'Native' is a ambiguous term when Humans through out history have been mobile. Gypsies have migrated a 1000 years ago to Europe, they should by now considered 'natives' of Europe. I agree that Gypsies do get involved in stealing, and human trafficking etc..., however, the problem lies with European governments that follow negative policies towards Gypsies that is preventing Gypsies from full integration. A clear case of racism at state level.

gypsies cant integrate because they have lower IQ and a more primitive culture only in recent history they settled. That they havent integrated is only for roma but sintos are totally integrated into european soceity.

Also if you care about them so much why you indians just dont take care of them? I mean thats there home country in the first place like israel is for the jews.

Looks like China made it there before India in 2030 :eek:mghaha:

Dont worry Hindus you will soon be suppa pawa :rofl:

Yea, I was about to say, this is every Indians eventual dream. If you've watched one of the videos about Indians being the supreme being.... you know what I am talking about.

CD you are giving us plenty of thinking for our meals today!
三杯鸭 for you :p
20081226113219553_2.jpg

gypsies cant integrate because they have lower IQ and a more primitive culture only in recent history they settled. That they havent integrated is only for roma but sintos are totally integrated into european soceity.

Also if you care about them so much why you indians just dont take care of them? I mean thats there home country in the first place like israel is for the jews.

It is like saying white American should leave American and go back to Europe or like saying white Australians should go back to Europe. Do you see how absurd I sound :lol:

As regarding IQ, there is no study that says that IQ and culture are associated. All humans are gifted with the same intelligence. Environment and training makes all the difference.

There is no question that many gypsies live a weird life and questionable life, but you are missing my point here. Why have governments not intervened or educated or provided some extra social benefits that would gone a long way in changing the way gypsies live. By not intervening in gypsy issue, governments are in way help creating criminals

Please read what i wrote earlier, specifically the part where i write about how gypsies voluntarily abandon school. I saw your post in another thread where you write how poor the attendance in schools is in India among the poor, that they just don't show up. It's the same situation here.

And extra social benefits? How much more money would you give them, knowing that this is money lost, ie not put back into circulation? It either get's put into a stash or is sent to Bosnia, Bulgaria, Romania through various channels.

It is like saying white American should leave American and go back to Europe or like saying white Australians should go back to Europe. Do you see how absurd I sound :lol:

As regarding IQ, there is no study that says that IQ and culture are associated. All humans are gifted with the same intelligence. Environment and training makes all the difference.

at least europeans where ever they colonized they brought more advanced and more richer societies, that cant be said for gypsies

at least europeans where ever they colonized they brought more advanced and more richer societies, that cant be said for gypsies

You seem to forget we are discussing 'natively', and not discussing who is bringing advances, neither are we discussing contribution of certain sections to the whole society.

If whites are have equal rights as other groups to live in US, Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe...etc, then Gypsies too have the same rights in Europe.

Human history is as old as human migration. So questioning natively of a certain groups just because they have different racial features is like questioning the existence of human race itself on the earth.

Please read what i wrote earlier, specifically the part where i write about how gypsies voluntarily abandon school. I saw your post in another thread where you write how poor the attendance in schools is in India among the poor, that they just don't show up. It's the same situation here.

And extra social benefits? How much more money would you give them, knowing that this is money lost, ie not put back into circulation? It either get's put into a stash or is sent to Bosnia, Bulgaria, Romania through various channels.

But can you afford to leave them?

If you don't intervene, gypsies would become a significant threat to whole of Europe.

There are many poor 'whites' in South Africa....race is irrelevant when need comes to question.

White Woman Works as Dishwasher in Hong Kong
Headline of Apple Daily: White Woman Works as Dishwasher in Hong Kong | Dictionary of Politically Incorrect Hong Kong Cantonese

The article on the left is titled “Pitiful Pig”, which is about an injured wild boar. “Pitiful Pig” can also mean “Poor Baby” in Cantonese slang. Netizens think that the title is served as Apple Daily’s opinion on the white woman working as a dishwasher in Hong Kong.

fanny2.jpg

07la1p1.jpg

Fanny, a 60-year-old Swiss national, who has lived in Hong Kong for 30 years, now works as a dishwasher in a skewers restaurant in Yaumatei.

[video=youtube;B794LeVBIHw]

Why do you highlight these stupid stories? You have no work and want to put others down...is that it???

Why are you surprised a white women is doing dishes???

At least this woman is working a decent job and hopefully she will get a better job after this exposure.

Back
Top Bottom