What's new

Whistling at girls

Jo garajtey hain woh barastey nahi.
Barking dogs seldom bite.

Guys who have the guts to walk up to a girl and chat her up rarely whistle.
It's the gutless losers who whistle.

Well I could never learn how to whistle.

neither could I :rolleyes:

woh waise hi set ho jaati thee - whistle karne ki zarorat hi nahi paish aayi :rofl:

PS: By set hona I mean becoming good friend... with no bad intentions in mind

i cant control my whistling sometimes when i see butyful faces,
it happens automatically

i cant control my whistling sometimes when i see butyful faces,
it happens automatically

oh brothern sorry to say this

but isnt your mother and sister beautiful ?

do u still whistle at them.

please see what you write and project your self to be. i hope u didnt intend it the way its projected.
----------this is not a matter of fun , eve teasing is a big issue - western and big city guys cant realise the impact of it on the girls from small town -------------

neither could I :rolleyes:

woh waise hi set ho jaati thee - whistle karne ki zarorat hi nahi paish aayi :rofl:

PS: By set hona I mean becoming good friend... with no bad intentions in mind

Veer, mainu pata tera. Good intentions, lol.. :)

Never whistled but i knew guys that did. They could never talk to girls so only way they could get their attention is through whistling.

He :rofl: is a female but he copied from somewhere so the real author is male so peoples are getting confused

I know you are joking but some peoples may have got confused

WAQAS HUSSAIN
QABULPURIA
Lahore Cantt

i know i copied it but i also mention the name of writer and also post the link this article was post in Dawn news paper in letter to editor (5 feb) i knw this article is written by a guy but this is an serious problem or issue for girls

Frustrated qaum! Some of my friends indulge in eve teasing and when I'm with them, mein sharam se aankhein nahi utha pata. I try to stop them sometimes but it's futile. Larkiaa bhi kam nahi. I was once driving by LCW with a couple of friends along in my car. A car containing 6 really beautiful LCW girls (must have been in bachelors cause they looked too old to be in FA/FSC) pulled up alongside on the Shadman signal. My friends started up and to my horror their car's windows were down and so were mine (being spring time). The poondi and looks shooks and jumlay shumlay started.
All this time my head was progressively getting closer to my steering and my lap (sharam se) all the while telling my two idiots to stop k yaar kiya ker rahay ho. Yeh larkian kiya soochain gi, yaar tumhain konsi frustration hay (we are actually a clique of about 17-18 male female friends some of whom are engaged to one another and 2 married couples) and blah blah blah.
All of a sudden the girl in the front passenger seat (which was adjacent to my position) piped up in a really sara hua manner ''han han ab aap shareef bachay bun ker number milalain. Humein idiots samjha hua hay kiya?!'' I was like 'wtf?' and my friends were 'hahahha heeehhaaah (at me) or de lecture' while one of them certified to the mouth in the other car that the driver, i.e me is actually a 'shareef bacha'.
I forswore ever stopping my friends from eve teasing that day but went back to my old lecturing ways 5 minutes later in fron of KC.

oh brothern sorry to say this

but isnt your mother and sister beautiful ?

do u still whistle at them.

please see what you write and project your self to be. i hope u didnt intend it the way its projected.
----------this is not a matter of fun , eve teasing is a big issue - western and big city guys cant realise the impact of it on the girls from small town -------------

truly saying,
i never whistled at any girl in whole life.
i was just adding humor.
btw i m 22 only

This action is result of Sexual & psychological frustration, usual phenomena in South Asia. More over a sign of unconfident personality. Even in Russia i saw so many south Asian who feared to talk with girls and practiced as they used to in their countries.

Once a south Asian (will not mention from where but one of these India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan) new comer in Russia standing on the road asked me "Yar ye repta to nahi mare gi agar mein bat karon":haha:, i confirmed him not to be worry and go ahead with whom he wanted to make introduction but he can't and STARTED WHISTLE.:whistle:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom