What's new

Whistling at girls

Huda

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AS a male member of society I feel absolutely ashamed whenever I see boys being disrespectful towards girls inside mini-buses and buses and at bus stops. Ethically it is unfair when the boys hoot girls or whistle at them at these places.

The tTransport authorities concerned and the police should ensure that no such social crimes take place. And if they do, then the culprits should be given justice accordingly.

It is a pity that the general public does not complain about it. Even the electronic media does not take up the issue in television
programmes.

In fact, it must hold debates on the issue.

WAQAS HUSSAIN
QABULPURIA
Lahore Cantt

I have same feeling. Agree with him.
Unless girls reply back, humilating, they wont stop.
But this might relect in herself being humilated. These 'Hooters' need to be hit hard by the brothers of the girls, or by someone like the writer (or me) on the spot.

This is a cheap move, and if do this cheap moves, how can you expect us to be a great Nation?

wait for 10 years and this will happens.
i mean the opposite case

2020 ma aisa hoga

larki larke ko dekh kr dusri larki se

oye dekh yaar kitna pappu larka
ja rha hay

2nd girl:chall iska number leti ho

Girls:Oye chikne apna number tho de plzzz

larka sharmate hue kahega
ap k ghar ma bhai/baap nhii hay kia? :X

Girls::baap/bhai hay prr tu nhii hay janeman,,
===================
============================================
desperatly waiting for this time.. :D

Its like how in Dubai, people give this small honk to girls walking by.

I mean what is that supposed to do? "OMG You honked at me, take me, take me now!"

Stupid, man up and just say hi.

I remember there used to be a senior of ours in college. Her name was 'Barkha'. Hot as hell.

We used to say, "Barkhaaaaaaaaaa, kabhi hum pe bhi barso!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I was whistled at quite a few times near girls college my sister studied .

I remember there used to be a senior of ours in college. Her name was 'Barkha'.

We used to say, "Barkhaaaaaaaaaa, kabhi hum pe bhi barso!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

g g maat bataye hum jante hain yahan ap logo ki he baat ho rahi hai jo bichari girls ko tang krte hain aur woh easily society may move nhi kr sakti :hitwall:

Do some people really whistle at girls? Is it at specific places? Is it all girls? What sort of people?

I never witnessed this so sounds odd that some do? That said I remember having all eyes fixated on my very long hair during a bus trip when I mounted the vehicle. That was discomforting. I have unlimited empathy with these girls on the back of that incident. I think they should pack tasers.

@ Huda

hain ji tusi 'male' hoday ho..?:P

@ Huda

hain ji tusi 'male' hoday ho..?:P

He :rofl: is a female but he copied from somewhere so the real author is male so peoples are getting confused

I know you are joking but some peoples may have got confused

Back
Top Bottom