What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

Patel, I didn't know that the last name of an individual is an indication of his/her honesty.

It is pretty interesting though, that every single study we've seen here today, shows the Chinese to be taller than the genetically stunted Indians.

Nah, wasn't he and some other Indians denying that they ae a bunch of racists?

JayAtl: Your name is Yao? Must be a short guy and you lie! :D

He is chinese for certain. A wanna be white. A fake human being.

One thing I've learned about Indians is that they LOVE to project their own personalities unto others.

You can tell the attitude of an Indian or Indian society in general, by the way they insult people.

Wannabe White is a term I've heard time and time again. I wonder why? Maybe Indians REALIZE that being White is, ummm, much better in every way to being anything else?

Maybe they realize that so many of their kin are desperate to remove the you-know-what off of their skin, in a desperate attempt to look like us?

If Indians have done one thing for me, it's that they've made me realize how badly people want to be like us.

Stop it dude. We know what you are. A mandarin dumbfuck !

Literally 100% of all non-Indians are false-flaggers! OMG, it's a conspiracy! Name one American here who is not a false-flagger, other than the symbol of Americans, JayAtl :woot:

The more Indians get angry at my insulting of them when they troll the Chinese, the more I will continue.

Go China Go!! :china: :china: :china:

Götterdämmerung;4891896 said:
Nah, wasn't he and some other Indians denying that they ae a bunch of racists?

JayAtl: Your name is Yao? Must be a short guy and you lie! :D

I wonder what kind of accent he has? Is it Minnesota Nice? Or Georgian (his apparent state)? Or maybe Virginian? :)

I'm guessing it will be a little more... exotic.

Our first PM Pandit Nehru believed that Indians and Chinese are brothers and that they should form an Asian axis to counter the traditional powers of the west. Chinese replied to him by invading our borders in 1962. Now if any fellow Indian thinks (which I know that some do) that India and China can together counter the west, I'll call him an idiot. The military threat from China is very real and the notion of India-China cooperating to counter the west is too good to be true.
Also, let's not forget that China has an authoritarian regime and such regimes always use the false pretext of outside threats to justify their rule so we must always be ready for any 1962-like surprise.

Smear campaign? What that creature Destro posted above is smear campaign, what I have posted are all facts that I can backed with multiple links, if you want then I can post videos also, but that would be really disgusting to watch. You want proof of which of the items I have mentioned above?

And such nonsense deserves suitable reply. The thread title was also modified; "look down" my foot.

I'm talking to you about you, not destro.

After @Götterdämmerung @fast @by78 we have another false flag Chinese @American_Millenium who btw can't even spell the word millennium correctly :lol:

I have some more false Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi disguised as Germans here:

Indien stinkt (India stinks)
Marsi und Daniel auf Weltreise » Indien stinkt!

Die angeblichst dreckigste Stadt der Welt (Probably the dirtiest city in the world)
Indien-Reisebericht: "Die angeblichst dreckigste Stadt der Welt"

The last sentence says: Für uns heisst es jedenfalls: NIE WIEDER INDIEN ! (For us it means in any case: Never again India!)
Indien | | ReiseblogReiseblog

If you are interested, I have more false flaggers! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I've learned about Indians is that they LOVE to project their own personalities unto others.

You can tell the attitude of an Indian or Indian society in general, by the way they insult people.

Wannabe White is a term I've heard time and time again. I wonder why? Maybe Indians REALIZE that being White is, ummm, much better in every way to being anything else?

Maybe they realize that so many of their kin are desperate to remove the you-know-what off of their skin, in a desperate attempt to look like us?

If Indians have done one thing for me, it's that they've made me realize how badly people want to be like us.

Learning? That would be difficult for you considering the fact that you don't even recognize your country flag, better concentrate on easier things.

And no, whatever you are; we definitely don't want to be like you.

Götterdämmerung;4891926 said:
I have some more false Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi disguised as Germans here:

Die angeblichst dreckigste Stadt der Welt (Probably the dirtiest city in the world)

The last sentence says: Für uns heisst es jedenfalls: NIE WIEDER INDIEN ! (For us it means in any case: Never again India!)

Wow dude, impressive find! So many non-Indian false-flaggers.

I found so many on that wannnabe-White supremacist site called Stormfront. Check out all of these OBVIOUSLY wannabe-White Pakistani, Chinese, and Bangladeshi trolls! Of course we all know that these people could only hate such a magnificently disgusting, sub-Human excuse for a people because they are false-flaggers, ain't that right @JayAtl? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

****** India Photos - WARNING: DISGUSTING - Stormfront

Uncivilized India! (The Real INDIA) - Stormfront

India Drowning in its Own Feces - Stormfront

Swiss tourist gang-raped while camping in India - Stormfront

Nina Davuluri brushes off racist criticism after Miss America victory - Stormfront

What about the high class and prosperous non-Whites? - Stormfront

Why Miss America could never have been Miss India - Stormfront

Why all this grovelling to Indians? - Stormfront

I'm talking to you about you, not destro.

Okay, tell me which one you think is false, I will give you the links. It takes only a simple google search, you are in Singapore, you can do a google search yourself also.

Chini boys going the extra mile to prove the legitimacy :lol:

It's okay guys calm down. Relax you don't need to get so defensive.

50-Cent-headphones-62343944Gossiboo13201174804PM-500x333.jpg

How can you forget ? @faithfulguy ? :lol:

He is a massive troll but he has a Taiwan flag, so at least he doesn't really try to act like a western guy with no connection with Asia.

Götterdämmerung;4891926 said:

What are you trying to prove? I can post China stinkt and google would return me a lot of German links. That doesn't make me German. Anyways you are fooling no one here. Go post some more pictures of Germany or get another über german name or refer yourself as a German in every posts.

I am still wondering why some of you Chinese members keep arguing with Indians. I mean seriously, as the article says, most Chinese probably are indifferent towards India and don't even know or care about the boarder dispute while Indians are furious every time there is some accident. lol

He is a massive troll but he has a Taiwan flag, so at least he doesn't really try to act like a western guy with no connection with Asia.

What are you trying to prove? I can post China stinkt and google would return me a lot of German links. That doesn't make me German. Anyways you are kidding no one here. Go post some more pictures of Germany or get another über german name or refer yourself as a German in every posts.

Nothing to prove, just plenty of Germans like myself don't buy your BS. Tha's all! :D

I am still wondering why some of you Chinese members keep arguing with Indians. I mean seriously, as the article says, most Chinese probably are indifferent towards India and don't even know or care about the boarder dispute while Indians are furious every time there is some accident. lol

There are more than just Indians and Chinese here in this thread. The entertainment is pure gold in such threads. I am more than willing to add some massala into the boiling pot. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom