What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi, all my Pakistani friends. I've started this thread to know in which specific NA constituency you're gonna cast your vote, and which party you're gonna vote for in coming elections. This is just for information gathering so please don't offend anyone and please avoid derailing the thread.

Also if you can then please include how many your friends or family members are going to vote with you.

--------------

I'm going to cast my vote from NA-121 Lahore and going to vote for PTI. :)

@AUz @Leader @Tiger Awan @Aeronaut @cb4 @mr42O @Marshmallow @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @Rusty @Adios Amigo @secretservice @expert @Emmie @Peaceful Civlian @Mani2020 @Albatross @lion of the desert @WAQAS119 @Yzd Khalifa @na56 @darkinsky @Menace2Society @Icewolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, my 3 family members, about 48 close relatives and 18 friends also belong from same constituency and all are going to vote for PTI. However about 12 of my relatives and 3 friends are sure votes of PML-N from this constituency.

Hi, all my Pakistani friends. I've started this thread to know in which specific NA constituency you're gonna cast your vote, and which party you're gonna vote for in coming elections. This is just for information gathering so please don't offend anyone and please avoid derailing the thread.

Also if you can then please include how many your friends or family members are going to vote with you.

--------------

I'm going to cast my vote from NA-121 Lahore and going to vote for PTI. :)

@AUz @Leader @Tiger Awan @Aeronaut @cb4 @mr42O @Marshmallow @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @Rusty @Adios Amigo @secretservice @expert @Emmie @Peaceful Civlian @Mani2020 @Albatross @lion of the desert @WAQAS119 @Yzd Khalifa @na56 @darkinsky @Menace2Society @Icewolf

itni mehnat k baad bhi puch rahay ho kisko support karo gay ....uffffffff ...kal se khap gaya ma ...........bhai PTI all the way

Last edited by a moderator:
itni mehnat k baad bhi puch rahay ho kisko support karo gay ....uffffffff ...kal se khap gaya ma ...........bhai PTI all the way

Yar I know about most of the people I've tagged in this thread, the intention is to see which constituency they're from and get more insight about that constituency here.

Also please mention your city name, people mostly don't know where NA-83 etc exist..

Back
Top Bottom