What's new

Which one of these have you experienced in your life?

Which one of these have you experienced in your life?

• Total voters
I can buy a house in The Bahamas before the age of 30
How much does such a house cost, dude?
Happy to hear it, what you stated was the closest, but not exactly what is in my mind.
Thanks to all participants, I am not gonna continue this discussion, but all I am trying to deliver is that, it's been a while since I can remember sleeping at night without taking sedative pills.
I have lived almost half of my predicted life time, probably the best part, considering the old age passions, and I am far from enjoying the beauties of this world that Lord has made for me.
To be with your love is the ultimate joy, to have your caring girl, to enjoy a hot coffee beside your loved ones, satisfaction is in being convinced, are not working for me anymore. I can have all of them beside having my share of this world.
Oh about that name, I couldn't care less about it, dude let it go. I'll give you the permission to change it in any way you like. Hey @master, I am giving sir @Abii, the permission to change my name into any thing he likes.

Maybe.

I would be more than glad to be enlighten. Hey dudes life is too short, I can't understand how can you guys just come into this world become slave ants work as much as possible, and leave all the beauties of this world to to less than a 0.00001 percent of the population of this world and die like a never existed sheep.
Why? tell me why?

That's a step forward, and I am gonna ask with due respect; Aren't you gonna try your own in this life time?
First of all, try to use a proper language and do not be disrespectful.
Second, I don't know what is your background, but let me tell you that I came from a rich background, and have experienced some stuff that most people have not experienced it, like having long trips to beaches, enjoying cruise ships, getting in awesome cars, and staying in n-star hotels,... But, do you think that it is all awesome? of course not. Everything gets boring for you after some time if you have not a proper goal and also good planing in your life. Do you think that every one who has a big money has necessarily an awesome life, ...? of course not. So, I would say instead of fantasizing about this list, that you have provided, try to focus on your life, and on your goals. If these stuff gives you a positive direction in your life, I don't have any objection, otherwise, this fantasizing are a waste of your time ;)

If None is your answer, then I am telling you dude,
"You are currently in the wrong place, doing the wrong thing"

None, but what I have experienced are the following :

- Seen the smile on a young orphan child whom I support financially & shall keep doing till she finishes college & gets married.

- Looked after old & infirm parents.

- Done ( still do) one good deed a day , something as ordinary as paying at the toll and ask the guy not to charge from the next 5 cars that pass .

- Social service - distributing food at the langar @ gurudwras, polishing shoes outside religious places,feeding the poor one sunday a month..

Whenever I do any of these above, I have always felt I have been at the right place & the right time.

Apna apna nazaria hai !

I haven't done any of those nor would I be willing to had I just won the lottery !

Happiness to me is being Alexander Supertramp from 'Into the Wild' without the ending realization of 'happiness only being real if shared' - I love solitude !

Meh...sleeping all day on my couch is still a blissful experience for me.

First of all, try to use a proper language and do not be disrespectful.
Second, I don't know what is your background, but let me tell you that I came from a rich background, and have experienced some stuff that most people have not experienced it, like having long trips to beaches, enjoying cruise ships, getting in awesome cars, and staying in n-star hotels,... But, do you think that it is all awesome? of course not. Everything gets boring for you after some time if you have not a proper goal and also good planing in your life. Do you think that every one who has a big money has necessarily an awesome life, ...? of course not. So, I would say instead of fantasizing about this list, that you have provided, try to focus on your life, and on your goals. If these stuff gives you a positive direction in your life, I don't have any objection, otherwise, this fantasizing are a waste of your time ;)
Excuse me for any kinda disrespect, you concluded from what I have said before, in case of existence it should be unintentional.
Second of all, you experiencing such good stuff, good for you, from deep within my heart I am happy for you dude.
And the last but surly not the least, these are not my goals, who said about these petty objectives to be goals, I am speaking about living this life with all means available. I am speaking about experiencing inexperienceds, discovering undiscovereds, I am talking about having your shares, impacting impressions, fighting for what is yours, because this life time is too short to be convinced. This life is a one shot gift, and times are getting up.
Me, am not a point of impression here, I have my goals, but seeing people around being convinced to nothing and seeing that vices as a virtue, makes my heart beat on drums of anxiety with every single beat.

all that love you left behind in the israeli military thread , is killing me

How much does such a house cost, dude?
Happy to hear it, what you stated was the closest, but not exactly what is in my mind.
Thanks to all participants, I am not gonna continue this discussion, but all I am trying to deliver is that, it's been a while since I can remember sleeping at night without taking sedative pills.
I have lived almost half of my predicted life time, probably the best part, considering the old age passions, and I am far from enjoying the beauties of this world that Lord has made for me.
To be with your love is the ultimate joy, to have your caring girl, to enjoy a hot coffee beside your loved ones, satisfaction is in being convinced, are not working for me anymore. I can have all of them beside having my share of this world.
Oh about that name, I couldn't care less about it, dude let it go. I'll give you the permission to change it in any way you like. Hey @master, I am giving sir @Abii, the permission to change my name into any thing he likes.
Lose your dogmatic religious mindset and you'll be on your way to achieving your goals. If you believe in after life, you will never live this life to the fullest.

I've been looking at real estate in Bahamas for some time and there are countless homes going for millions of dollars (even tens of millions), but there are apartments and beach homes going for as low as 200,000 dollars. The country is a collection of small islands. The less popular ones have cheaper homes of course. That's the figure I'm trying to save up. There are also a ton of vacant lots that can be purchased (land) for later construction of your own home. I've seen 50K to 100K dollar lots.

I know exactly what you're talking about, b/c I've had the same thoughts as well.

There's one quote that has really helped me in the past 5 years:

If you keep on doing what you always done, you’ll keep on being what you’ve always been.
Nothing changes unless you make it change.

Keep repeating this to yourself and it'll help you.

Back
Top Bottom