What's new

Which one is more impressive? Rise of India or Turkey?

The new look PDF is providig a serious hindrance to serious high quality trolling. Dont know what to do, what to click, where to go. Where is the time to troll in peace.

non-sense thread.....PDF doesnt have enough members to take part in debate for Turkey....secondly, there is no logical relation between Turkey and India so there is no point in comparing each other....we are not enemies, neighbours or competitors!

And the dirty thing, OP has delegated the task to represent Turky to Chinese members..lol...what a bludy shit...they take the route of trolling to protect even their own stand against India...China is our number one enemy,dont mix it with Turkey...

And pakistani fakirs like hafeez are talking about India and Turkey conventional war where Turkey will smash India...Worlds No 3 army!....height of everything...better u guys use your hands on your genitals than on keyboard for Pleasurable Masturbation!!!!

that means Hafizz accepts that Turkey can do what Pakistan couldn't in 66 years. :rofl:

I always wanted to ask this question to the DPk members here (esp Chinese members). Since the 2000s, these two nations had been growing fast in economic, scientific and military terms. But which nation has an superior edge?
India has grown fast in the beginning of the decade but slowed down recently. I dont think India has really achieved anything spectacular in last decade, situation is improving but at agonizingly slow pace.

Not sure about turkey, most turks say turkey has saw impressive economic growth in last decade. Also, off late, they have taken a interest in affairs of muslim world.

The problem is that "expectations" for India were way too high.

Some people illogically assumed that due to a large population, India would be able to do what China did, and grow at double-digits for several decades.

But India has not met those expectations.

Type "India's growth rate" into Google, it fetches a chart from the World Bank showing India had a 3.2% GDP growth rate in the year 2012. Right now India's growth rate is hovering in between 3-4%, which is not impressive in any context.

In conclusion, Turkey surpassed expectations, while India fell far below expectations.

Rise of what? One can't look after most of his citizens, while the other one is busy with destroying her own armed forces, Atatürk and Republic traditions.

One say NATO, the other say Nukes. No offence to OP. But this thread is simply irrelevant.

Comparing them won't bring us anything. It will just make people laugh when they see people comparing their d¡cks.

What does a standart Indian/Turkish infantry soldier cost?

What's the GDP facts?

Don't bring it to a military vs. match triggered by keyboard nationalists. Both have large and advanced forces but none of them can smash each other.

Rise of what? One can't look after most of his citizens, while the other one is busy with destroying her own armed forces, Atatürk and Republic traditions.

One say NATO, the other say Nukes. No offence to OP. But this thread is simply irrelevant.

Comparing them won't bring us anything. It will just make people laugh when they see people comparing their d¡cks.

What does a standart Indian/Turkish infantry soldier cost?

What's the GDP facts?

Don't bring it to a military vs. match triggered by keyboard nationalists. Both have large and advanced forces but none of them can smash each other.
the original question was not India vs turkey as such but India's growth vs turkey's growth since 2000. There is no way one can compare turkey a first world country to a developing country like India, on any useful parameter.

Rise of turkey is definitely awesome They should be the leader of the Muslim world.

damn...godspeed bro!!! love the way you troll. Hope we'll see your pumpkin as$ again :lol:

As a moderator.........:coffee: You troll??!! cant believe that!

@Aeronaut pls check if he is a qualified moderator

What did I say? I said Turkey. Turkey means troll? You are really funny.

I vote for India without any doubt.

Last edited:
Under democracy, India has reached her climax. Unless she converts back to what we have always been, an oligarchy or single leader, we cannot grow.

damn...godspeed bro!!! love the way you troll. Hope we'll see your pumpkin as$ again :lol:

Why are you butthurt?

As much as I dislike India, at least the Indians don't go around joining illegal western-led wars around the world like Turkey does.

India might be dirt poor compared to Turkey but Indians have honour and pride of remaining independent from aggressive western foreign policy. Turkey is just another American vassal state used as a mere pawn.

Even though we like to troll the Indians for fun, seriously speaking for a second, India would f**k up Turkey anyday.

Why are you butthurt?

As much as I dislike India, at least the Indians don't go around joining illegal western-led wars around the world like Turkey does.

India might be dirt poor compared to Turkey but Indians have honour and pride of remaining independent from aggressive western foreign policy. Turkey is just another American vassal state used as a mere pawn.

Even though we like to troll the Indians for fun, seriously speaking for a second, India would f**k up Turkey anyday.
Very right bro. We have the N button. So if anyone want to compare it one-0-one u know we will win. Turky has a small population and highly educated population so don't compare it with India.

Back
Top Bottom