What's new

Which is the most successful civilization of human history?

See, I am impressed that at least he knows the name of IVC, even if the "knowledge" is mangled all over.

We don't know anything about his Yeman (where he was persecuted for his sect, including even by his fellow Shia and we gave him and his people refuge here).

We don't know the names of their tribes, what they do, why they kill each other and so on.

Nor are we interested. ;)

PS: I believe the Hatimtai legend probably comes from Yaman. ;)

Personal attacks will not work against me :rofl: :lol: :haha:

Most successful were Afrikaans . They populated the whole world you , me and everyone in the thread included .

Once upon a time(150000 years ago),there were only 2000 African Homo sapians were alive, That group expanded into 7 billion until now. So Eastern African civilization has to be mother of all civilizations.

Once upon a time(150000 years ago),there were only 2000 African Homo sapians were alive, That group expanded into 7 billion until now. So Eastern African civilization has to be mother of all civilizations.

Civil - Meaning "can write"

East Africans never developed writing. Actually NO sub-saharan African kingdom ever developed a form of language in which they could write down.

Civil - Meaning "can write"

East Africans never developed writing. Actually NO sub-saharan African kingdom ever developed a form of language in which they could write down.

Well we can't use that yardstick for group of people who existed some 150000 years ago. Their success can be measured in terms of how they came back from verge of near exctintion and how they migrated to all over the world which gave birth to all subsequent civilizations.

@WebMaster Can you tell me why my post, # 2 was deleted ?

If it was because of the image posted, you can edit it.

Otherwise my answer was valid and On Topic. OP asked for Which Civilization is Greatest.

I said Indian Civilization.

What's wrong in it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster Can you tell me why my post, # 2 was deleted ?

If it was because of the image posted, you can edit it.

Otherwise my answer was valid and On Topic. OP asked for Which Civilization is Greatest.

I said Indian Civilization.

What's wrong in it ?

Not constructive enough.

Last edited:
To answer the original OP, the most successful is Greco-Roman. Not because of the Greeks or Romans, but because of the tribals(Euros) that took in Greco-Roman culture, they also took in a Abramaic religion because the Romans converted to Christianty. Then spread it to some euros, then they spread it to other pagans.

These tribals would later take over the globe. They became powerful at a good time.

So basically you are saying that today's Western civilization is the most powerful? Because both Greek and Roman civilizations are very important to what the West is today.

On a side note, I agree that Western civilization is the most successful right now. Through and through.

I would say all the civilizations in the game civilizations are worth being on this list.

We need a definition what is "Most successful" in order to reach a conclusion. But for me as a Chinese, you know my answer:smitten:

For centuries China stood as a leading civilization, outpacing the rest of the world in the arts and sciences. --- Copied from CIA factbook, first sentence about China.

Reason:
Without China, many (probably most) other civilizations may not exist or is backward or a big question mark.

Without all other other civilizations, the Chinese civilization is still a very advanced one. And the only one, IMO.

We need a definition what is "Most successful" in order to reach a conclusion. But for me as a Chinese, you know my answer:smitten:

For centuries China stood as a leading civilization, outpacing the rest of the world in the arts and sciences. --- Copied from CIA factbook, first sentence about China.

Reason:
Without China, many (probably most) other civilizations may not exist or is backward or a big question mark.

Without all other other civilizations, the Chinese civilization is still a very advanced one. And the only one, IMO.

How would other civilizations not exist or be backward without china?China was a great civilization in itself but an isolated one.

The thread btw is fail.

Well, Earth has almost 5 EL(extinction level era). In those periods there was no human. Due to that only each period went unto millions of years till some natural catastrophe occurred. Now we (the species we call humans) are here for some 2.00.000 to 3,00,000 years. Our greatest blunder was that we created GOD and Religion. Whatever we cannot explain, we attribute it to GOD. We also boast about our own so called civilization and knowledge. Should one three to four mile long rock get smashed onto earth, all our civilization and knowledge are gone. As one NASA official said if we find that kind of rock is headed towards us, we can only pray to our respective own created GODs. That's all..

So which is THE most successful civilization throughout human history?
There is a verse in Quran to the tune that God turns status of nations up & down so that they may be tested... Muslims were tested, so-Called West(Majority Christians) are being tested as we speak, then Gog-Magog(primarily Atheists) will be tested... These eras over-lap...

Actually, on a smaller(regional) scale many others are being tested all the time; one group given power over others...

================================

33:45+ on following video...

For 800 years Judiasm's golden age was under islamic rule...

When Islam was the world power it was the golden era for everyone... for about >1000 Years before they started to go corrupt, primarily bcoz of deviating from TRUE islam.

When so-called West was given upper hand, they took just ~ 300 years to mess up the world.

Next is Yajooj-Majooj(Gog-Magog) & their era of supremacy will be EVEN shorter than so-called West.

Then Islam will return in it's original form (NOT the current distorted form) & will stay till the end of days... InshAllah.

=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLxVUA1MaXY

Back
Top Bottom