What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

We are yet to decide conclusively, nature is very complex, check the video in the first link. Plants do not have vocal cords though.
We already know that without brain and cns, pain can't be perceived. There are many people with defective cns who can't feel pain, even if you chop their organs off. As per the video you mentioned, it is not new discovery (even though they say it is). Jagadish Chandra Bose demonstrated this long long ago. But having electrical signal and feeling pain is 2 entirely different thing. To feel pain, you need cns. Can there be different mechanism of feeling pain? yes, as nothing in science is fixed. Do plants feel pain? No, current observations do not support this and in fact, it is contrary to current knowledge.

Okk...here
I know they can feel pain....
Still you eat them, you brute! :angry:

but humans don't eat the plant itself everytime....except in case of saag ......
Murder ek ho chahe dus.........!! :whistle:

we mostly consume cereals they are living or dead....no one can say.....we eat fruits which are being disposed off by tree for its reproduction and germination.....
Cereals are derived by ripping off or cutting off the plant from ground.....alive, plus cereal grains are like their little little unborn babies! Fruits are also little little unborn babies!! :cray:

so, nothing wrong in it......and the most imp fact....
How could you say this..........Jack the ripper!! :pissed:

I never denied the fact that we don't kill and I am nt a brutal plant eater.....:p:
Yeah.......that's like it, an admission of guilt. :yay:

but I believe in minimum damage amd minimum killing......
You kill a goat, 50 people can eat it, a plate of veg curry or saag means a few dead plants, a plate of rice or bread means a few hundred dead plant & their babies. :P

if i eat the plant its only one degree killing.....but if I eat animals....its 2nd or 3rd degree killing.....because veg animal eats plants and then we eat that animal and if we consume nn veg animals then it kills plants and animal consume it then that animal is consumed by that carnivore and then we eat that carnivore to become omnivore.....
so min, damage to mother nature.....
Mother nature made us carnivorous/omnivorous and said; "Ja beta, jee le apni zindegi"!! :chilli:

ohh..my birdy chicken.......
I like it when it run and do puk...pukk sound.....:lol:
This is so humiliating for a chicken. :angry:

but we domesticated it just to eat it....that is ...I don't know good or bad.....
chicken will go extinct ...I think they will grow in size if humans do not interfere in their living...:D:D
But they live with a dream to someday go to a dinner table, you are taking away their purpose to live. :cry:

lol...
hw come veg will use more water be it india pakistan or america.......:lol:
Saag zyada khane se pet kharab hota hai, phir Americans ka to pata nehi lekin Indian aur Pakistanio ko zyada pani lagta hai saaf hone mein. :drag:

Last edited:
We already know that without brain and cns, pain can't be perceived. There are many people with defective cns who can't feel pain, even if you chop their organs off. As per the video you mentioned, it is not new discovery (even though they say it is). Jagadish Chandra Bose demonstrated this long long ago. But having electrical signal and feeling pain is 2 entirely different thing. To feel pain, you need cns. Can there be different mechanism of feeling pain? yes, as nothing in science is fixed. Do plants feel pain? No, current observations do not support this and in fact, it is contrary to current knowledge.

Agreed. But I am not gonna let you feel any better for being a vege. :D Feeling pain or not, a murder is a murder. :whistle:There are already many proposals to put the animal to sleep with some medicine or other method before slaughtering it, but it would still be slaughtering, right!! Mother nature has made us carnivorous/omnivorous, I am not taking the risk of going against her will and insult her wishes. :angel:

Agreed. But I am not gonna let you feel any better for being a vege. :D Feeling pain or not, a murder is a murder. :whistle:There are already many proposals to put the animal to sleep with some medicine or other method before slaughtering it, but it would still be slaughtering, right!! Mother nature has made us carnivorous/omnivorous, I am not taking the risk of going against her will and insult her wishes. :angel:
You will have to kill something to survive. Vegetarians do it least killing. As already pointed out, majority of the vegetarian food comes from already dead plant's seeds or parts of the plants evolved to be eaten by animals (like fruits). Only small amount of the food is actually killing (entire plant/plant dies after harvest). In any case, if the population grows like this, you will have to become a vegetarian as it would be impossible to waste food grains to feed animals.. UN is already requesting people to eat insects to avoid this situation. So, choice would be either vegetarian or insect eater....
Mother nature made carnivores, herbivores and omnivores. Humans are primarily herbivores recently turned omnivores (due to lack of vegetation during ice age, some say). Now it is upto you to decide which path you choose...

PS: I am proud vegie and nobody can take it from me :-)

Still you eat them, you brute! :angry:
I too have to survive :p:

Murder ek ho chahe dus.........!! :whistle:
hmm...murder ek ya dus....dono do baat hai//....
agar mai ek ka murder karu to mai murderer houga par agar dus ka to MP banane ka pura chance hai...:whistle:

Cereals are derived by ripping off or cutting off the plant from ground.....alive, plus cereal grains are like their little little unborn babies! Fruits are also little little unborn babies!! :cray:
cereals are derived from dried plants they have no more life left in them.....so even in cutting they feel no pain....
what unborn cannot be said living ......fruits are just the upper covering of the seeds ..I don't eat seeds I eat the nutrition ....plant produces fruits so that we humans or animals pluck them and spread their seed in want of fruit.....so, its just a bribe in disguise...:D:D

How could you say this..........Jack the ripper!! :pissed:
from my mouth...whats wrong in it....:(

Yeah.......that's like it, an admission of guilt. :yay:
when survival is at stake there is no guilt......I need to survive....but I don't kill even plants for it....I only eat what mother nature gives me...:P

You kill a goat, 50 people can eat it, a plate of veg curry or saag means a few dead plants, a plate of rice or bread means a few hundred dead plant & their babies. :P
yes if I kill a goat then 10 people will eat it ..but that goat will eat all the saag and rice till its alive so better I eat it and save the goat from dying.....
I don't rice and its babies ......its nt alive....saag is cut and it again grows back from the same plant.......:victory:

Mother nature made us carnivorous/omnivorous and said; "Ja beta, jee le apni zindegi"!! :chilli:
nai....mother nature made us veg and told us to eat meat only in desperate times not always......:agree:

This is so humiliating for a chicken. :angry:
why humiliation....they make puk..puk sound.......
I just can't stop laughing hearing it....:lol::lol:

But they live with a dream to someday go to a dinner table, you are taking away their purpose to live. :cry:
no body dreams to be in other dinner table.....
all living being has only three dream....eat sex and live....:laugh:

Saag zyada khane se pet kharab hota hai, phir Americans ka to pata nehi lekin Indian aur Pakistanio ko zyada pani lagta hai saaf hone mein. :drag:
[/QUOTE]
hahaha////
sahi baat hai........:laughcry::laughcry:

Still gonna eat meat... my body needs it, I enjoy and love it and its nature.....

And just because millions of fat and obese Americans overconsume it, its not gonna make me stop eating it. They have been overconsuming it for decades. Its kinda like with the CO2 emissions: The industrialized countries have been doing it for over 100 years, and when other nations catch up in their development level, they start pointing their fingers and start crying.

Seriously, how can I live without this :/? :smitten::smitten::smitten:

BEEF-FRY.jpg

Grilled%2BTandoori%2BChicken%2B1%2B500.jpg

@Koovie

I wish you would starve to death.

Santosh Pandit doesn't need to make more koothara movies.

Back
Top Bottom