What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

The.Foreign.Legion.Tougher.Than.The.Rest.avi - YouTube

Many Muslims and Arabs have served there. Obviously it is not an Arab army/Islamic army or like serving your fatherland (Palestine) as I advised you to do but if you love the life of soldier/want to be useful for foreign Arab armies (people who have experience from the French Foreign Legion are sought after everywhere) it is a good choice. You also get to test yourself to the very limit and get to serve in many different countries.

Religion, skin color, nationality, political views etc. plays no role. All are equals and treated in the same way. You have people from all over the world. Some wanting a new life, a new challenge or some just loving the life of a elite soldier.

All the legends of criminals/murderers serving there and escaping their former lifes is not correct since it is no possible to do such a thing anymore. Maybe 100 years ago.

Still it sounds strange for someone in university, I think most there are ones that got lost.., alcoholics and others trying to get out of their problems.

Well even if you joined an Arabic country's military....there's a very chance you will end up fighting other Arabs and/or Muslims. In fact I think that'd be more likely than fighting against Israel from how things have been recently.

In some cases Palestinians are discriminating against collectively by other Arabs like with Kuwait deporting them because Arafat supported Saddam Hussein.

It seems more GCC countries getting closer to recognizing Israel in order to get more carrots from the West....for better or for worse.......even though they would publicly deny this. so you can strike them off your list.

There's no way around interests...that's the only reason nations go to war.

I think it may be better if there was another Nasser-like figure in the Arab world who at least tried to unite Arabs rather than creating more divisions.....perhaps you could take that place....

I think I will try to be that man in the future...

Yes, if he is a university student it is not for him. If so I would advice you to keep studying in the US and when you have graduated you will be able to find out whether you want to work in the field of your education or try something new. You would always have the chance to be employed in your field of study due to your degree. You will not have that luxury if you just join an army back home or try to join another Arab army.

Obviously you must have some interest in army life since you think about joining the military?

So my advice is keep studying and if you don't want to do that then serve your country (Palestine) before thinking about joining another Arab army which will not be easy or sometimes impossible due to you needing citizenship.

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm looking deeply into all of them and it just takes time to find your profession. I may like the army life but I also may find what I love the most as a career. I still will think about army. But for those asking me about Palestine, ممنوع نيحكي في ودخول موقاواما في امريكا بسجنونا

It's not easy bro to join an armed force of a country you don't have it's nationality. However, I read about UAE nationality requirements once, all you need to do to get it is to live there at least 7 years in arrow, fluent in Arabic, be a professional of you specialty, and be an Arab. Those are the main requirements. Then you can get in their military ;) Bahrain is as well a good choice, you can get it's nationality easily.

Not True bro......there are many wings and sub-wings for the forces among these sub-wings we have the security positions which are open to outsiders. apart form this the main force is only open 4 nationals....we have some of the strictest rules when it comes to nationalization of our army.

UAE_ARMY_by_al3in_boy.jpg

Akhi, French Foreign Legion.

I know these guys personally they are one of the best trained in the world..........this is one of the most stealthy and the most oldest marine divisions on the planet.

Not True bro......there are many wings and sub-wings for the forces among these sub-wings we have the security positions which are open to outsiders. apart form this the main force is only open 4 nationals....we have some of the strictest rules when it comes to nationalization of our army.

UAE_ARMY_by_al3in_boy.jpg

I know these guys personally they are one of the best trained in the world..........this is one of the most stealthy and the most oldest marine divisions on the planet.

Thanks for the info, this is the UAE, right? I have cousins living there and I should just ask them as well. But I'm hearing a lot of good things about the French legion but I really don't want to be deployed in Africa, something that shouldn't be our business.

Best Modern Muslim Military Country I Think For West Muslim...For Join is
1.Malaysia
2.Brunei Darussalam
3.UEA/UAE....even they import soldier from latin america
4.Algeria
5.Bosnia Hergezovina
6.Qatar
7.Kuwait
8.Kazakhastan
9.Ubekiztan
10.Turkmenistan

The best is brunai ,malaysia ..is moderat & modern country plus no conflict between shia & sunni, only One Islam....
syrian war is not jihad, is evil war plan by zionist....with haram for muslim to kill other muslim.......zionist now very happy arab people will destroy themself from inside.....arab is stupid people......BAKA syria will destroyed is destiny.. the winner is sufyani the khawarij
Like prophet muhammad hadist in future only few arab survived 97% major of them will killed, and even future imam mahdi army people is non arab muslim from khurasan/central asia........

The Future Of Islam Army is The Hand Of Non Arab Muslim....All shia & sunni Division will erased Only One Pure Islam Survived
Peace

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

While you have the chance you can join to the US Navy. But if not I recommend you to join to Egyptian or KSA's navy. Cauz they're the only ones that ahead of an average. Yes I only counted on navy branch. The others are not my interest.

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

Seriously!?! Do you have your head screwed on right? You need to be a citizen of an Arab country to be ever considered of getting even accepted by them. You are an American. Locate your local american armed forces recruiter and signup. You will be doing all of us a favor by simply being there by bridging a cultural gap.

If you are still interested in joining in a Muslim Arab army then there is always Al-Qaeda.

I will have a word with some people and see if I can get you into a Druze unit in Israel as a tracker.

LOL, you're a funny guy. :)

Seriously!?! Do you have your head screwed on right? You need to be a citizen of an Arab country to be ever considered of getting even accepted by them. You are an American. Locate your local american armed forces recruiter and signup. You will be doing all of us a favor by simply being there by bridging a cultural gap.

If you are still interested in joining in a Muslim Arab army then there is always Al-Qaeda.

I can easily get citizenship in any Arab country I want. I know people, that's not an issue. I already told you of the US military, I can't make a great living which I need, my family will depend on me in the US if we stay here. If we leave everything will change, I could do what I like.

Back
Top Bottom