WHICH AIR LINE DO YOU LIKE?

Any day my favorite choice

12405.jpg

1. PIA
2. PIA
3. PIA
4. PIA
5. Continental Airlines

Once you board a PIA plane bound for Pakistan, you feel you are already at the destination. Continental is the best for domestic flights inside the US.

1. PIA
2. PIA
3. PIA
4. PIA
5. Continental Airlines

Once you board a PIA plane bound for Pakistan, you feel you are already at the destination. Continental is the best for domestic flights inside the US.

PIA? You kidding me?

PIA hands down wins the award for the most ****-est air line in the world every year.

I mostly travel through Saudia because there are no problems of halal food and the co-passengers are usually the middle age group just looking for decent travel no thrills and frills..so flight at large is calm and quiet.

The worst experience i had was with PIA..noisy women, crying screaming kids and obnoxious men talking loud. The second worst airline i would rate in Kuwaitya! They apparent dont have a department called "customer service".

If Saudia is not available or promotion is going on then Emirates or Qatar is a good choice too. Also traveled through MEA where the aircraft was a shabby old Tristar but the air-hostesses compensated the cons of shabby old aircraft.

Other than above mentioned, my travel experience includes once or twice flights in:

- Royal Jordanian
- Air Arabia
- Ettihad
- Gulf
- Iran Air
- Turkish Airlines.

Kingfisher has the best girls

Frankly they look like $20 dollar massage girls on display booth..nothing close to air hostess..and if you are commenting the looks then you have failed miserably. Even Iran Air fares better.

PIA? You kidding me?

PIA hands down wins the award for the most ****-est air line in the world every year.

That is true for flying the average "awam" but PIA service from Europe and America is actually one of the best. Call it tough competition. My Nani amma lives in USA and she swears to not travel by anything but PIA.

Last edited:
Kingfisher Airlines has been awarded the best Airline in India and Central Asia; Best Cabin Crew – Central Asia. Kingfisher Red named Best Low Cost Service in India and Central Asia

Mumbai; April 13, 2009—Kingfisher Airlines, India’s leading airline and the first and only Five Star Airline, rated by Skytrax, from India today announced that it has received three global awards at the SKYTRAX World Airline Awards ceremony held recently in Hamburg, Germany.

Kingfisher Airlines was named the “Best Airline in India and Central Asia” and won an award as one of the world’s best airlines in the regional breakdown for 2009. In the fiercely competitive segment of low cost travel, Kingfisher Airlines’ value offering ‘Kingfisher Red’ was adjudged the “Best Low-Cost Airlines in India and Central Asia” for the year 2009. Kingfisher Red is a class of service offered by Kingfisher Airlines and ever since its launch, this new class of service has redefined value flying in India. Kingfisher Airlines also won an award for having the “Best Cabin Crew-Central Asia”

Kingfisher is a premium brand can't be compared to PIA or Air India

Kingfisher has the best girls

These are not Kingfisher girls.I don't see kingfisher written any where.If you observe closely you will see that they are in a gym and are probably some fitness trainers.The ones's below are Kingfisher cabin crew.

Mallya+with+Air+Hostess.jpg

I know about its flight to US and every flight from Pak to US has stay. .

Actually Gulf is not a bad airline I remember as a kid I kept ringing the buzzer for toys and got tonnes of free goodies or I guess I just got because i kept bugging them :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom