What's new

whether we should remove bangladesh defence sub-forum from PDF

whether we should remove bangladesh defence sub-forum from PDF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop getting emotional over cricket, that's why i don't watch sports! Well except for Boxing! :enjoy:

Why this kind of racist attitude? Many people were supporting foreign-backed terrorists in Chechnya and now this blatant racism against another country?? That too what was once a part of pakistan itself?

1) The Chechnya situation is because of media policy at the time. Anything anti-Russia was great. I don't buy that, I've had to wash my hands clean of these Chechen 'Freedom Fighters' too often here in FATA. They're just hired guns is all.
2) It's because of cricket my friend, the game that's a religion!

Well most of the BD members here are pretty cool. Mods should change the name from BD defense to BD social issues because there's hardly any defense discussions going on there

People need to stop getting emotional over cricket, that's why i don't watch sports! Well except for Boxing! :enjoy:

I stopped watching cricket after retirement of my fav. King of Swing & Match Fixing Wasim Akram's retirement

lol you want to remove Bangladesh section just because they did not come to play Cricket in Pakistan :rofl:

that's joke of the day for me... i know you are hurt after hearing this news but that does not mean you start overreacting like this. As far as i know the tournament hasn't been cancelled but postponed for later date but even if it's fully cancelled and they will never come to Pakistan... so what? If we can have Indian defence forum in this site we can have any defence forum in this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom