What's new

Where's our airport ? - China's Extreme Smog Forces Pilots to Train for Blind Landings

In this regard I am really pissed off at those northerners. They bitch about smog but heat their homes like hell with all those coal burning. We living in Yangtze River dealt a have freezing winter but chose not to burn coals for heating and instead uses AC. Those smogs blew from north to shanghai and my province last month.

People are such hypocrites. Every winter we have to pray that no big wind blows smog from north.

Any reason they don't use electric heaters or natural gas?

Let's see what will happen after Japan/Eu/Us dirty industries finish their transfer from china to VN.

It is on going now. *_<

those pics Viet posted are few pics of some place, but I lived in VN and I can tell you most of the area are not like those pics.

Last edited:
Come to Hawaii. I don't have pictures but you can just imagine it.

Any reason they don't use electric heaters or natural gas?

You do know that northern China is much poorer than southern China, esp. Yantze River Delta, but they are also rich enough to afford coal heating to the maximum!. I have vivid memory when I went to university military training in countryside outside Beijing about 10 years ago. I was appalled by dust, dirt, and brick houses! At the same time, indoor temperature in my university in winter is like god damn desert! Too hot!

The middle income stage of economic development is the worst nightmare for environment. People get greedy and want comfortable life, and can afford it, but not rich enough to afford cleaner but more expensive energy sources. But this stage must be overcome or we will be stuck in low income primitive society, talking about pristine nature all day, lol. Well, unless you live on a tiny island with livelihood depending on tourism.

I have no sympathy with those complaining about smog. They are either the polluters themselves, i.e. factory owners, drivers, or beneficiaries of cheap coal heating.

those pics Viet posted are few pics of some place, but I lived in VN and I can tell you most of the area are not like those pics.
lol should I post images of dirty places instead? Sure, they exist. Tourists rather want to see nice places, not poor people in poor houses.

hey c'mon get the **** out of here brother, we don't need to show off. Show off is only for the people who needed some prides so bad that they put irrelevance posts like the viet guy did and you were just following his footsteps. We are not like that, brother, we should be focusing on ourselves rather than trying to show our shits off on purpose.
you seem to be overdrived a bit. Take a pause. It was your countryman Daniel808, that who starts posting poor images of VN.

Last edited:
hey c'mon get the **** out of here brother, we don't need to show off. Show off is only for the people who needed some prides so bad that they put irrelevance posts like the viet guy did and you were just following his footsteps. We are not like that, brother, we should be focusing on ourselves rather than trying to show our shits off on purpose.

I was Hooked by that Vietcong :hitwall:
yes, I know. We are more Honorable than that Vietcong :-)
Lessons get.

you seem to be overdrived a bit. Take a pause. It was your countryman Daniel808, that who starts posting poor images of VN.
lol. That, you First dude :-)
This is Smog Thread, Not Vietnam Beach Promotion Thread.

I am really Agree with you :-)

I was Hooked by that Vietcong :hitwall:
yes, I know. We are more Honorable than that Vietcong :-)
Lessons get.

lol. That, you First dude :-)
This is Smog Thread, Not Vietnam Beach Promotion Thread.

I am really Agree with you :-)
You Indonesians are a bunch of idiots and hypocrites.

Look, you don´t blame Indian members who post high number of bashing threads on China. You don´t scold Chinese members, neither, who post 95 per cent of threads in the China and Far East section. And no surprise, you don´t look into the mirror yourself when you post poor images of Vietnam.

But you ran mad, when I post some images of Vietnam because as you say this is a smog thread.

1213_China_smog_airport_630x420.jpg

Looks like a scene from "Cheech and Chong"

:lol:

New Airport openings in China since August 2013:

Shenyang Taoxian International Airport T3
2012_10_17_13_35_59_5019-1.jpg

22.jpg

Haikou Meilan Airport new international terminal
1.jpg

d439b6003af33a87d95b1d39c65c10385243fbf2b21195e2.jpg

Qingdao New Airport

Qingdao New Airport, Qingdao, 2013
pfr8pln2fn4ixavu.jpg

Nanning Airport under construction
7027033583_487bc65574.jpg

11703787435_62ba9d28e4_o.jpg

small correction it became indonesi vs vietnam tourism thread.. :lol:
I´m afraid you are wrong.

according to Indo members here, this is a SMOG thread. Pls continue posting more SMOG pictures, they love it. Chinese members can reply with more SMOG pics from India. And of course, Indo members can post SMOG pics from Jakarta as well. The more SMOGs, the more the Indo users feel better.

Last edited:
are you talking to a mirror?
well, unlike "proud" vietnamese, i acknowledge the wrong doing of my countrymen and for that i am embarassed.

Anyway, vietboys would be so happy if they could get a window, no matter how small, that allows them to post pics about their utopia. So please post more.

Back
Top Bottom