What's new

Where are China's millionaires going

It is just smart business to diversify your asset across multiple countries. The Western super rich is a master at this. We are just learning from them. LOL On serious note, the amount of money pouring into China is still higher than money going out. LOL

vs you going from china as an asylum charity case, and still being a poor 2nd class citizen living off their welfare :D?

You shouldn't project your character on others!

Germany is not India where people are ctagorised in caste/ class. All Germans are equal. ;)

You shouldn't project your character on others!

Germany is not India where people are ctagorised in caste/ class. All Germans are equal. ;)

you will always be a 2nd class chinese citizen in every country you go to...;)

( VIDEO)Pregnant Chinese Women Flock to US Territory to Give Birth

It is just smart business to diversify your asset across multiple countries. The Western super rich is a master at this. We are just learning from them. LOL On serious note, the amount of money pouring into China is still higher than money going out. LOL

they are not diversifying, they are paying us to leave China for american citizenship. Btw- why did you leave China for the US?

Talking about your own exprience? :lol:

My experience is well documented, one of beating you chinese in every sucess category in the US. :lol:

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

My experience is well documented, one of beating you chinese in every sucess category in the US. :lol:

Ever seen a German or French or Brit bragging about Boeing, Buffet or Washington to have accomplished anaything in the US? You are just laughtable! The US has been built up by Europeans and the former slaves from Africa. :lol:

Ever seen a German or French or Brit bragging about Boeing, Buffet or Washington to have accomplished anaything in the US? You are just laughtable! The US has been built up by Europeans and the former slaves from Africa. :lol:

Ah, how's that theory working out on the international stage. :lol: Psst you are not european, just a chinese milking the system in germany.

Ah, how's that theory working out on the international stage. :lol: Psst you are not european, just a chinese milking the system in germany.

Germans, French, Brits and Chinese are confidnet enough not to use their respective emigrants to boost their ego. You Indians have little to boast at home, hence. :dirol:

Not among the brightest out there, are you.

You opened a topic showing rich chinese leaving country. Then you post a graph showing how well indians are doing in US which shows the classical brain drain. Meaning the bright ones are leaving India.
That makes you in the same boat as China. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

China needs to lift off restrictions placed on several factors that seems to be instigator in immigration to overseas.

Not among the brightest out there, are you.

You opened a topic showing rich chinese leaving country. Then you post a graph showing how well indians are doing in US which shows the classical brain drain. Meaning the bright ones are leaving India.
That makes you in the same boat as China. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

what is more dumber, you who has no clue that those stats are of indian americans" citizens" and those who are many generations deep in the US i.e. you can't drain when the brain is born there.. or the next generation of you that will be dumber ( if that is even possible) than you?

Back
Top Bottom