What's new

When will the F-7s be replaced?

nightrider_saulat

Reaction score
ffd16770e7b78a2d97983567f2c56be6.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

d1115eb7b3fbd4d7c560568b0a7ac58b.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

19cc72689098182a51ea8f44541a7b31.jpg

As it is heared in this forum our first 150 jf-17 till 2015 would replace our ageing f-7ps and mirages(including rose I,II$III)
but i want to know when we would replace our f-7PGs are we going to replace it with our FC-20....which will be with us by 2016

well i remeber some pilots rating f7pg as 70% menouverabilty/capability of f16a... they are relatively new....... perhaps after the first 150 jf17s roll out, after that the pg might start to get phased out..?

I hope, as soon as we have the money !!

The F-7PG is only good because we cant buy anything else!

If we could afford, there are many far better choices

As it is heared in this forum our first 150 jf-17 till 2015 would replace our ageing f-7ps and mirages(including rose I,II$III)
but i want to know when we would replace our f-7PGs are we going to replace it with our FC-20....which will be with us by 2016

I think you ment f7-p's not f7-pg's they are new boss and here to stay! in years to come thunder will replace f7-p's and aging mirages that havent or will not get rose upgrades!:smokin:

1、firts——A5(about 40)
2、second——F7P(about 60)

40+60=100

i think we should go for RAFALE at least one or two squadron will give alot edge .
we are outnumbered and we are lacking behind in technology from IAF .
ATLEAST such induction can halt any aggression like surgical strikes(i am not talking about full fleged war )

i think we should go for RAFALE at least one or two squadron will give alot edge .
we are outnumbered and we are lacking behind in technology from IAF .
ATLEAST such induction can halt any aggression like surgical strikes(i am not talking about full fleged war )

thats good and all but in the end the problem is money

Pakistan is currently the largest non-Chinese F-7 operator, with ~120 F-7P and ~60 F-7PG. The Pakistan Air Force is to replace its entire fleet of F-7 with the JF-17 light-weight fighter, all F-7P are planned to be retired and replaced with JF-17 by 2015.-2020 For Sure.

I think you ment f7-p's not f7-pg's they are new boss and here to stay! in years to come thunder will replace f7-p's and aging mirages that havent or will not get rose upgrades!:smokin:

but dude i have heared that our thunders and j-10
would replace our all mirages and f-7 including rose mirages and pgs

but dude i have heared that our thunders and j-10
would replace our all mirages and f-7 including rose mirages and pgs

DUDE !!:hitwall: do some homework! where did u hear they are gona replace
f7-pg's these are new aircraft! they won't be replaced just yet furthermore, yes they will replace againg mirages that we are not gona keep / no rose upgraes! second they will also replace f7-p's and a-5's i hope all is clear now DUDE!:cheesy:

DUDE !!:hitwall: do some homework! where did u hear they are gona replace
f7-pg's these are new aircraft! they won't be replaced just yet furthermore, yes they will replace againg mirages that we are not gona keep / no rose upgraes! second they will also replace f7-p's and a-5's i hope all is clear now DUDE!:cheesy:

so it means that we will keep flying our rose mirages
and pgs until 2020

thats good and all but in the end the problem is money

Actually money is not big issue because if we can spend billions on nuclear and missile projects ,why not on air power to save these assets.
its a thing which is beyong my understanding ,,,,,,,,,,,,
its really humiliating to guard our air and nuclear assets with 40 years old tech.....

Back
Top Bottom