What's new

When Pakistan hanged its prime minister

Right.

Starting from him is when things in Pakistan started to go down hill. I don't think he should have been hanged but he is definitely no hero.

The feudals think they have some right or entitlement to power we need to exterminate or sideline them for their corrupt treachery

Right.

Starting from him is when things in Pakistan started to go down hill. I don't think he should have been hanged but he is definitely no hero.

The feudals think they have some right or entitlement to power we need to exterminate or sideline them for their corrupt treachery

is there any leader other than Jinna they you guys appreciate?

Of course there are. It just depends on who you're talking to, some people love ZAB some people love Ayub Khan, etc.

political leaders could have calmed things down if they had been minded to ZAB should and could have accepted Mujib as leader
And political leaders have any power or influence in the say of matters over Army Generals? As for ZAB not accepting Mujib's victory, it was all politics and also the (pseudo-)'superiority' of West Pakistanis over Easterners!

Btw, Yahya Khan was the dictator. The onus of accepting election results was on him, not ZAB. He could have turned the tide, but instead chose to attack India and the rest is history. Yeah, blame toothless politicians when real incompetence lies with your 'beloved, never wrong' Army/Establishment.

dont mind me saying this guys but i feel the reason you have bad leaders is because you want to hang them , where will you get good ones when they have to fear for their lives?

is there any leader other than Jinna they you guys appreciate?

We have bad leaders because they specialize in lying. Their objective is to get into power at all costs and rape the country coffers. Shameful and should be shot for high treason - but dude do me a favor our nation hasnt got an exclusivity of moron leaders - i can name a few in your nation too. Between our nations i suggest we are experts in finding these bastards that would sell their souls to the devil.

We have bad leaders because they specialize in lying. Their objective is to get into power at all costs and rape the country coffers.
Isnt the primary objective of politicians to get into power? How can you hold that against them? With power comes responsibility, but also the baggage of all bad things. It is but natural.
Shameful and should be shot for high treason - but dude do me a favor our nation hasnt got an exclusivity of moron leaders - i can name a few in your nation too. Between our nations i suggest we are experts in finding these bastards that would sell their souls to the devil.
True. But what your nation truly lacks are visionaries. India had/has plenty of them.

I hate ZAB and everyone in his family except for Fatima Bhutto :angel:. But he should not have been hanged. He did a lot of wrong things and fcked up the whole country but he was still better then that swine Zia ul Haq. I would rather have ZAB than Zia ul Haq.

Bhutto was a pre-cursor to Zia ul haq.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the one who started the whole deal with Ahmedis and gave into religious parties.

And political leaders have any power or influence in the say of matters over Army Generals? As for ZAB not accepting Mujib's victory, it was all politics and also the (pseudo-)'superiority' of West Pakistanis over Easterners!

Btw, Yahya Khan was the dictator. The onus of accepting election results was on him, not ZAB. He could have turned the tide, but instead chose to attack India and the rest is history. Yeah, blame toothless politicians when real incompetence lies with your 'beloved, never wrong' Army/Establishment.

ZAB did have a lot of influence at that time. why does it burn you that we love out army??

He promised bread, housing and clothes to millions of people only to snatch them away by economic disasters.The current PPP tenure is the same and hope zardari will be hanged soon.

We have bad leaders because they specialize in lying. Their objective is to get into power at all costs and rape the country coffers.
ZAB was out for power, not money. Nevertheless he was still the most destructive politician Pakistan has yet experienced, as IMO he bore great responsibility for the debacles of 1971 and 1965. Better to stick to the greedy than the power-hungry, perhaps.

Bhutto was a pre-cursor to Zia ul haq.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the one who started the whole deal with Ahmedis and gave into religious parties.

Yea he was pandering to extremists. I mean he an alcoholic was judging who is and isn't a Muslim lol

It doesnt. I pity your living-in-denial and the love of things incompetent!

Oh yea we will let an Indian to tell us that we should hate our army then we wouldn't be in denial

ZAB was out for power, not money. Nevertheless he was still the most destructive politician Pakistan has yet experienced, as IMO he bore great responsibility for the debacles of 1971 and 1965. Better to stick to the greedy than the power-hungry, perhaps.
No. I disagree.
ZAB had nothing to do with '65 and '71 wars. ZAB came into power in Dec 1971 after Pakistan lost the war and after the creation of BD. He held no power over matters of the military. The 71' fiasco was a result of election results not being acceptable to the largest party in then West Pakistan - nothing surprising here for that is the wont of elections. What is important, that many forget, is that Yahya Khan was the military dictator in power then. He could have very well accepted the results and invited Mujib to form the government. He did not. On the contrary, he initiated the massacres in the then East Pakistan, and went on to declare war on India by initiating pre-emptive strikes.

The responsibility was Gen Yahya Khan's to prevent the '71 debacles.

Oh yea we will let an Indian to tell us that we should hate our army then we wouldn't be in denial
You actually have no choice, if you want to see better days for your country. ;) This from my Moral High Horse of being a Proud Indian.

Back
Top Bottom