What's new

When a communal terrorist is about to take over India !!

I hope Mumbai mirror were not pulling a prank on Modi...after all it was 1st of April yesterday.

The last line was hilarious "we offer Modi our sincere and unconditional hypocrisy" Lolzz.

best day to say the truth :D

"Secularism" and "Unity in diversity" are the foundations on which India is built. Either it is BJP or Congress, anyone has to obey the basic foundations.

No worries :tup:

Other communal terrorists from ancient times who ridiculously claimed to talk to god and then kill are quite well respected in our neighborhood, why the obsession with a kafir leader in a foreign country, from supporter of Voice of Taliban???

@Leader

Still better than "The" terrorist Imran (future) and terrorist Musharraf....heck each govt in pakistan is terrorist who exports terrorism in India and Afghanistan.

So the voice of Taliban - Imran said something?

Seems Modi is hitting nerves beyond borders....Modified!!! o_O

BkNKSmkCUAADlPq.jpg

Hahah better watch out !!

@levina
Cry me a river.... and see if I give a rats AZZ..

Modi is good for Pakistan. He will do what Pakistan can't, incite muslims of india for terrorism and communal violence.

@Leader

Still better than "The" terrorist Imran (future) and terrorist Musharraf....heck each govt in pakistan is terrorist who exports terrorism in India and Afghanistan.

So the voice of Taliban - Imran said something?

Seems Modi is hitting nerves beyond borders....Modified!!! o_O

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh I missed the opportunity.
I should have also used 1st of april as my day of truth on pdf.:P

yup, it just occurred to me, reminded me the joke during college days... go to a girl, say I love you, if she reacts angrily, say baji april fool ! :D

Back
Top Bottom