What's new

Whats your new year resolution?

Mashallah most of you are young. Let me share something with you.
"One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it." ~ French Proverb

Mashallah most of you are young. Let me share something with you.
"One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it." ~ French Proverb

Are you saying that i will be able to loose my weight some day :lol:

tried both..but I am born lazy man..Hate to give stress to my body :P and I am a foodiee :agree:

Every one is born lazy dude..ppl become stronger by time,now F 16 pilots didn't started flying when they were born:P...try try until u succeed:)....ya dieting is also a good sugguestion:mps:

Every one is born lazy dude..ppl become stronger by time,now F 16 pilots didn't started flying when they were born:P...try try until u succeed:)....ya dieting is also a good sugguestion:mps:

Will try my level best man :cheers: thanks for the suggestions :D..

Next year I will be transfering to a new Univerisity and hope I will get the one I wanted. Thatz one big thing in my 2010 agenda. Other than that, everything prettymuch same ole stuff i guess:alcoholic:......fool around, drink beer, scream against climate change and "little bitty" gaming, Ohhh yeah babe........"BEHOLD!!!!!!"....m waiting for my new Alienware rig. Its gonna be a kickas 2010, with Quad Core and Dual Graphics Card. Hmmm...thatz prettymuch i can think of now yo.

PS:Its funny that some of u wanted to lose weight while I wanted to gain some weight and there is NO technology outthere to wire some of ur's weight to me.:hitwall:

oh yh and ofcourse like every year... the one thing that tops my agenda ... girls :pop:

Next year I will be transfering to a new Univerisity and hope I will get the one I wanted. Thatz one big thing in my 2010 agenda. Other than that, everything prettymuch same ole stuff i guess:alcoholic:......fool around, drink beer, scream against climate change and "little bitty" gaming, Ohhh yeah babe........"BEHOLD!!!!!!"....m waiting for my new Alienware rig. Its gonna be a kickas 2010, with Quad Core and Dual Graphics Card. Hmmm...thatz prettymuch i can think of now yo.

PS:Its funny that some of u wanted to lose weight while I wanted to gain some weight and there is NO technology outthere to wire some of ur's weight to me.:hitwall:

Buddy trust me if ever that kind of technology is invented I am willing to give you half of my weight.Feel free to contact me :P ..

oh yh and ofcourse like every year... the one thing that tops my agenda ... girls :pop:

Well why do you think I am loosing some weight ;)

Last edited:
Another new year is coming and its time for another new year resolution..I request members to tell us about your last years resolution and was it a sucess or failure and also tell us about the coming years new year resolution..I will start with mine..

I took a resolution that i will loose some weight this year..first 2-3 days it was going ok..but now I ended up gaining 4-5 kg :agree: ..Next year i am taking the same resolution ..Hope it works this time :cheers:

try jogging it will help reducing weight :cheers:

I got so many plans for next year

1. A post graduate degree
2. Stop the newly started smoking
3. As seiko reduce some fat.
4. and many many more

I am not a jogging type :cool: .. tell me about your newyear resolution

Well for me there are lot of things to do in New year for that, one resolution will not help i feel.

Apart from that I definitely don't want to repeat the same mistakes I have done in the past year.:cheers:

Last edited:
My resolutions are:

1. Join PAF (If they allow)
2. CSS Exams
else
3. will get married (and become a house wife) :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom