What's new

Whats the Best Looking Fighter Jet?

Get ready for the hate....love the A-10. But for pure fighters, SU-35, F-22, F-15.

ZnRjF11.jpg

LsZ2CSg.jpg

I would put the F-15 ! Ahead of its times in dual engine airframe design. Looked every bit sleek and sexy from sideways. Other aircrafts thereafter were mere repetitions of the dual engine / dual tails. The only other path-breaker in design was the Su series of dual engine aircrafts.

But on my own personal favorite pointer? F-4 Phantom ! I love that aircraft design - though a 3rd generation aircraft in today's terms.
I do still love the phantom. When I was a kid in Trier....those guys would go over on full after-burner (and no, they don't really do that at air-shows). You would see them blur over head....a few seconds later it was like lightning had struck right next to you....would literally bring you an inch off the ground.

Some may call her ugly, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have always loved the F-4. I am one of the last USAF officers to have run an intercept from the back seat of one.

AFD-090722-122.jpg
how abt yr fighter U2. I guess this will be the one u would have been flowing over Central Asia from yr Pakistan days.

I do love the look....but prefer some of the non-stealthy angles of the older craft.

Well, I can understand that. and I appreciate some of those old skool fighter looks too. I just personally prefer the mighty F-22's look above all others.. it's all about ones opinion anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom