What's new

Whatever

surb guessed the right name

wait ho sakta hai mien ney khuch arsa pehley khud hi btaya ho :rofl:

I told ya i know someone who works as a consultant in his dept....Plus seen him twice.

I got the first part of his name from yourside,the latter i investigated and counter confirmed.:azn::smokin:

I told ya i know someone who works as a consultant in his dept....Plus seen him twice.

I got the first part of his name from yourside,the latter i investigated and counter confirmed.:azn::smokin:

lolz

Sherlock homes :)

yar mien aik desi ( gaon ka ) type banda hon

ye sheri style mujhey itney pasand nahi :cheers:

Happy Birth Day Baba

aj merey baba ki birth day hai, infact is mahiney meri family key 3 logo ki bday hoti hai :cheers:

Congrats Tiger Awan!
Many many happy returns of the day

Say Salaam to your Baba

Promise me

Promise me you'll
Always stay
Till the end of times and
Longer
Promise me you'll
Forever wait
Even when times
End
Promise me you
Love me
More than anyone ever
Could
Because that's what I feel for you.

The Cutest Ad I have ever seen , the boy is sooooooooooo cute, isnt he??

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is my attempt to get latest info on members here. Aur sunao kiya horaha hai!!:police: :)

Ajj forum mein kia phada howa.. :woot::lol:

Aur Murad saab kahan hain?:D

Webmaster i m new member when i m going to post new thread .forum show this massage

mubashirtaqi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What is this ??????
help me i want posting

Promise me

Promise me you'll
Always stay
Till the end of times and
Longer
Promise me you'll
Forever wait
Even when times
End
Promise me you
Love me
More than anyone ever
Could
Because that's what I feel for you.

agar waday nibhane itna asaan hota to kia baat hoti... waday karta tu har koi hai lekin un wadoon ko nibhana buhat buhat mushkil kaam hota hai...

Back
Top Bottom