What's new

Whatever

good poem but wats the fun of telling maa . it should be dad :confused:
meray abba jan meray perechay parhe huay hain number kitne aye , test kab hai etc etc :cry:

good poem but wats the fun of telling maa . it should be dad :confused:
meray abba jan meray perechay parhe huay hain number kitne aye , test kab hai etc etc :cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, yaar tune purane din yaad dila diye...
kaise din the... papa ka keher :lol:
btw enjoy it and modify according to your requirement..lol!!!
bhai hum toh in cheezo se upar uth chuke hai...but student life hamesha yaad rahegi..:tup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, yaar tune purane din yaad dila diye...
kaise din the... papa ka keher :lol:
btw enjoy it and modify according to your requirement..lol!!!
bhai hum toh in cheezo se upar uth chuke hai...but student life hamesha yaad rahegi..:tup:

ye itna funny nahin hai !!!
jab khud pe guzarti hai to pata chalta hai or humare piare clg wale samajhte hain hum bache hain yahan period bunk kia wahan ghar per phone hogia yahan test chora wahan report card ghar per :hitwall::hitwall:

jab khud pe guzarti hai to pata chalta hai or humare piare clg wale samajhte hain hum bache hain yahan period bunk kia wahan ghar per phone hogia yahan test chora wahan report card ghar per :hitwall::hitwall:

Chill bro!! humare upar gujar chuki hai , wo short attendence ke letter ghar par aana, and refusal of dad to give money for the payment of fine....Yaar....tumhari baatein mujhe apna past yaad dila rahi hai...lol!!!:lol::lol:

im the one , ur mother warns u about!!!!

do you have gf???:lol:

Thats true... once my dad was called by my principle during engineering days (because of gang fight and less marks even being good student) and I wasn't available that days as I bunked the class and went to watch the movie.. lol but my dad didn't say anything as I know how he bunks his class to watch their time's movies..:taz::taz::taz:

Back
Top Bottom