What's new

Whatever

Where are you from..In Kerala some places recorded record rainfall :yahoo: most of my cloths are now wet ..now wearing T-shirts and 3/4th to the office ;)

I am from Bhubaneswar

Cant wear T and capris or cargos to office :(

But I am allowed to work from home too :smokin:

Then I can even work in my boxer shorts :P

Am also allowed to work from home too :tongue: so double lucky me..they want me to be online from certain time to certain time..thats all they need :)

For all the country lovers....

This one guy ( Tim McGraw) is the only one from new age whom I listen to.

This song perfectly explains the situation of a guy while dating a beautiful girl for the first time, used to listen to this song when I was in love 4 yrs back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aaj baji parveen fot ho gayi hai :cry:

hamari muhallay-daar (neighbour) thee......... bari achi aurat thee bechari....... i feel sorry for her

Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Inna lillah wa inna aliah raji'on.

Allah Ta'a un ko Jannatul Firdaus mein aala muqaam ata karay. (Aameen)

He he he
Thats how it works in our region of the world :D

I was also captain of my cricket team back in school :D because I had all the equipments :D

Same case here. I have many friends in Sports market. Provide my friends Foot ball kits at cheaper rates. :cheers:

What a final Lap of Montreal F1 GP.. Both Force India cars overtaking the legend Michael Schumacker in the last lap to get into points table.

What a final Lap of Montreal F1 GP.. Both Force India cars overtaking the legend Michael Schumacker in the last lap to get into points table.

:yahoo::yahoo: good news broo..its been ages since i saw F1-GP...you can say Micheal Schumacker destroyed my apitite for watching F1..all races were repetition when he was in Ferrari :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom