What's new

Whatever

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

--------------------
My Fav one

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

RP&

Hi ! my whole routine got disturbed today.Just lost...........:rolleyes:

No jokes would sound laughable once you have heard it aready...but why the same Pain Hurt More than Once when we have already cried for it....

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

--------------------
My Fav one

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

nice ones Pk_Thunder....:)

“It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”

Alex Karras

aj transmission may ap k partner nhi hain jo ache ache add post krte hain

Aj lagta hai sab dost quotations liknay ke mood mai hain...Allah khair karray thread zarra si emotional lag rahi hai:D....Let me continue then

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

-----------------

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Aj lagta hai sab dost quotations liknay ke mood mai hain...Allah khair karray thread zarra si emotional lag rahi hai:D....Let me continue then

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

-----------------

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
:agree::agree:

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

ALLAH HAFIZ
:wave::wave:

aj transmission may ap k partner nhi hain jo ache ache add post krte hain

merra mood bhe off he, socha tha kugga sae mazrat kar lon ga.Acha hua wo khud hee ghair hazir he.:lol:

anyways.

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

I'll take this one after aftari for sure....:rolleyes:

Salaam

Bari ronaq lagaye hoye hai

me little bit sad today :angry:

You should not be sad mate!....yeh whatever wallay kis marz ki dawa hai..khairiat hai?...masla to janna hi hai filhal yeah parrh ke hanse lo thora:D

Ek profesr khaali plate mai roti dubo kr kha rha tha.

Waiter : Ap ye kia kr rhe hain?

Prffsr: I am maths Teacher..

Mein ne daal suppose ki hui hai.
:partay:

Last edited:
merra mood bhe off he, socha tha kugga sae mazrat kar lon ga.Acha hua wo khud hee ghair hazir he.:lol:

anyways.

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

I'll take this one after aftari for sure....:rolleyes:

Bhai aj apko kia hua...sab ka mood off hai:undecided:....main bhi apna mood kharab kerke ap sab ke saath izhaar-e-yakjehti ka muzahra kertha hun:cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom