What's new

Whatever

App Aftari main doodh+soda peethay hain?....bhook nahi mitt jathi?

That's the whole point! Milk+7up is a perfect energy drink. Along with a few glasses of that, you only have to eat one Samosa or one Spring Roll and you're done! :D

hmm right, I never tried DoodhSoda, Milk+7up??? :undecided: taste kaisa hota hai iska?? :undecided:

You've GOT to try it man, three glasses of milk + sugar + one bottle of 7up (500ml). Serves 3/4 people.

It'll change your world! :bounce:

just 18 mins more.No need to worry.;)

start the count down........:D

ajj ke dish thee chicken pakore.......so here is the recipe ,hope i'm late as usual.:lol:

zlsr44.jpg

And this way one could maintain a perfect body shape:lol:

Definitely! If you want to lose weight in Ramadan, that's the best recipe. People here eat SO much during aftaari that they can't even get up for prayers after they're done. :lol:

Alright guys, I'm off for Aftaari!

International rozay daaron, sabar ka phal wakai meetha hota hai, but I feel bad for you guys! :P

What?? :woot: Phall(fruits) meethay nahi hotay??? :woot: Apple meetha nahi hota?? Banana meetha nahi hota?? Mango meethay nahi hotay??? etc... ??

Yaar you missed the joke....Moin bhai mera matlab tha ke aftari ki shuruat to juice se hothi hai phal se nahi....maine iss sense mai kaha tha:lol:

Yaar you missed the joke....Moin bhai mera matlab tha ke aftari ki shuruat to juice se hothi hai phal se nahi....maine iss sense mai kaha tha:lol:

lol I know.... zara shughal kar raha tha... :D

BTW hamaray han Roza Phall se khola jata hai, yani Khajoor se(aur khajoor buhat meethi hoti hai :P)... Khajoor bhi ek phall hai... khajoor k baad Paani aur Sharbat ki baari aati hai.... :)

Back
Top Bottom