What's new

what you love about other friendly and enemy countries

Nitin Goyal

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know most of us hate each other (I hope I am wrong) but there are so many wonderful things we have in every country. Things that we envy and we love to have that in our own country. Please care to comment.

Regards

there are friendlies and hostiles,hostiles become enemy only when the govt. says they are enemy for now....

Things i envy about China:
1)Amazing infrastructure.
2)Very competitive people.
3)Emerging in every field-true sign of a world power.

Things i envy about Pakistan-
1)they have harrappa and mohenjodaro.
2)Amazing peaks to climb
3)Gun culture(something i envied till i was in India)
4)better Non-veg
5)amazing women.

india

-they can speak urdu with us
-similar culture
-their IT industry
-natural beauty(topography)
-metro
-a continent in itself
-a neighbour

turkey

-muslims brothers
-beaches and strait of basphorus and istanbul

china

-natural beauty
-developing amazingly and industrial development
-vast country/himalayas
-a future world power just in our neighbour which is also an another world, people look different speak totally different and culture very different
-a continent in itself

america

-vast country
-good people and multicultural society and tolerant
-a continent in itself

Pakistan

-- beautiful country beautiful people
-- RAW talent
-- Our cousin

China

-- What I can say I admire china for their work ethics and taking asia to its rightful place in the world

Sri lanka & Bangladesh

-- They are Bros

india

-they can speak urdu with us
-similar culture
-their IT industry
-natural beauty(topography)
-metro
-a continent in itself
-a neighbour

turkey

-muslims brothers
-beaches and strait of basphorus and istanbul

china

-natural beauty
-developing amazingly and industrial development
-vast country/himalayas
-a future world power just in our neighbour which is also an another world, people look different speak totally different and culture very different
-a continent in itself

america

-vast country
-good people and multicultural society and tolerant
-a continent in itself

Since you mentioned turkey ,though not our neighbours but if theres one thing i envy about turkey its their Special Forces - The Maroon Berets

pakistan-gorgeous women(just love pakistani girls)
swat valley(it just has amazing scenic beauty)
Indus valley civilization
great food
quetta(magnificent place)

china-their determination
their hard work
good infrastructure
good law and order(compared here)
ming dynasty
great wall of china
olympic games

Hey guys,

I know most of us hate each other (I hope I am wrong) but there are so many wonderful things we have in every country. Things that we envy and we love to have that in our own country. Please care to comment.

Regards

Nitin yaar - hate is a very harsh word and i woulnt use it on any Indian chaps here. Its only a forum and i know we have the ability to wind each other but to say hatred i doubt many have that - i would be surprised.

China - love their business strategy. So impressed at how and where they have come. Love their history and open love they have for our nation. Love their woek ethics and when visiting China found them so hospitable - went out of their way to accommodate.

India - is full of super history and heritage. We have same language. Love Indian films. The Indians i have as friends always show and have good business minds.The way Indians have passion for their culture and pride. Defenders of their faith at all times. Also i love their batting stars they have in their cricket team!!!

Leave the dirty politics & hate mongering aside.... & I love everything in my neighbouring countries.....

They are also people like us.......

Nitin yaar - hate is a very harsh word and i woulnt use it on any Indian chaps here. Its only a forum and i know we have the ability to wind each other but to say hatred i doubt many have that - i would be surprised.

China - love their business strategy. So impressed at how and where they have come. Love their history and open love they have for our nation. Love their woek ethics and when visiting China found them so hospitable - went out of their way to accommodate.

India - is full of super history and heritage. We have same language. Love Indian films. The Indians i have as friends always show and have good business minds.The way Indians have passion for their culture and pride. Defenders of their faith at all times. Also i love their batting stars they have in their cricket team!!!
u made my day buddy...
lovely post..well i just love to watch pakistani fast bowlers in action

I have heard that pakistanis envy two things of India

Taj mahal and Lata mageshkar . Is that true ?

Pakistan :- I love JF-17 just kidding....

Love the food , The people I have met, their cricket team(92') and of-course the women.....

Hey guys,

Regards

How do you know most of us hate each other ? I'll admit there are some out of control nationalists on both sides but no hate,

Pakistan
1. Hot women
2. Beautiful Land
3. Hard working people
4. Friendly
5. Courageous, can overcome most troubles
6. Gun culture

India.
1. Beautiful Land
2. Good ancient history
3. competitive people
4. Hard working