What's new

What you are Batsman, Bowler or Good Fileder

can we make a members cricket team here with desi color

Bhaijaan..koi IND V PAK match hi lagate he...PDF Pakistani members in one team and Indian members in other...ek dusre se mil bhi lenge.

BTW i really want to visit Pakistan and try tasty non veg food.

Bhaijaan..koi IND V PAK match hi lagate he...PDF Pakistani members in one team and Indian members in other...ek dusre se mil bhi lenge.

BTW i really want to visit Pakistan and try tasty non veg food.

welcome to Pakistan............. ok tum match fix karo main aa jaon ga :D

I love cricket every since i was in my teens i use to be a wicketkeeper n a very handy batsman :)...

I was also very rondi :lol: (even today I love to annoy my bro in Ashes/Brian Lara International Cricket game on PC/PS3), everyone used my bat, so I had powers :victory:

im really good at rondi .... and i never admit that im out so ppl really dont play with me:lol::lol:

right arm fast opening bowler and left end middle order lapara lol !
My credits : I have played league cricket , we were a DESI 11 use to give gori teams pretty hard time. Good times they were miss the english cricket !

Im a fast bowler! Line & length :azn:
Im good at batting but not the best batsman.
You come up against me.....:toast_sign:

agreed if pakistani bowlers and few middile order and few indian middle order and all openers from india will play together i dont see ICC all time eleven can beat us bring them all viv richrads mcgrhath on any day on any pitch can win against us

Back
Top Bottom